Singles Ladies Thread...We can get in on this too!!

Options

Replies

• chloeobe
    chloeobe Posts: 72
    Options
    Aww i didnt mean for this to be a man hating post..Sorry guys
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    Men are quite simple to understand, I think it's us that confuse them, and that's the way I like it! :tongue:
    Sex. Feed. Repeat.

We are not that complicated.

You forgot letting them watch their sports uninterrupted unless it's for sex or food!
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    Aww i didnt mean for this to be a man hating post..Sorry guys

I'm not hating, I love men! Very much! :bigsmile: I'd love one here right now! :wink:
  • proverbs31chick
    proverbs31chick Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Single Dad with full custody of kids + Cowboy + former Soldier = man not boy :flowerforyou: Not all of us guys are jerks. Some of us work hard to be good fathers & good men. :flowerforyou:

AAAWWW, great job dad!!!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    sigh If I could just find another man like my late boyfriend George I'd be more than happy to give up my singleness. Now he was a real man. The old fashioned kind. :love:
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Sex. Feed. Repeat.

Haha, that is true enough.

Men aren't really that bad, overall. Once they get to about 30, they mellow. If you can catch them in the 10 years between 30-40, before the midlife crisis, they're not too bad. Skip the midlife crisis, though. Those can be expensive..
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options

Quite simply we want a stress free life and it may just be the girls i've dated but it seems you girlies need a bit of drama in your life to make you feel alive.....

You may see some drama with that comment!

LOL I agree.
  • danacho
    danacho Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Men are quite simple to understand, I think it's us that confuse them, and that's the way I like it! :tongue:
    Sex. Feed. Repeat.

You forgot letting them watch their sports uninterrupted unless it's for sex or food!
    food can always be eaten later :tongue:
  • LovelySophiya
    Options
    Single Dad with full custody of kids + Cowboy + former Soldier = man not boy :flowerforyou: Not all of us guys are jerks. Some of us work hard to be good fathers & good men. :flowerforyou:

:heart: awwww
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options

manWomanControlPanel.jpg
  • LovelySophiya
    Options

manWomanControlPanel.jpg

i think this sums it up :) but all my buttons are pink and glittery ahaaa just buy my flowers and ill give u the world ahahaha
  • TheTeeWhy
    TheTeeWhy Posts: 186
    Options
    HELLLOOOOOOOO LAAAADIEEESSSSS </val venis voice>
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options

Im sure you know what I think about you young lady...LOL!
  • LovelySophiya
    Options

Im sure you know what I think about you young lady...LOL!

nope..I think you should refresh my mind lol
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options

manWomanControlPanel.jpg

i think this sums it up :) but all my buttons are pink and glittery ahaaa just buy my flowers and ill give u the world ahahaha

DozenRoses.jpg
  • Serenitytoo
    Serenitytoo Posts: 449 Member
    Options

manWomanControlPanel.jpg
    I think in most cases that is about right.... but I think my ex had several extra buttons on his which just caused massive confusion :laugh: :laugh:
  • LovelySophiya
    Options

manWomanControlPanel.jpg

DozenRoses.jpg

WOW :) THOSE ARE BEAUTIFUL :heart: :heart: :heart: the world is to big for me to give u so ill give you the best part of it...ME hhahahah
  • danacho
    danacho Posts: 115 Member
    Options

manWomanControlPanel.jpg

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • LovelySophiya
    Options

manWomanControlPanel.jpg

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :happy:

oooooboy do i feel special :)