NCV (non-cigarette victory)

Options
2»

Replies

• juleseybaby
    juleseybaby Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Great job!!

I do pretty well at quitting. The problem for me is that I don't do well at not picking them back up during stressful situations.

The good thing now??? I have ZUMBA as a tool! I can take out my frustrations there and get an even better burn than normal!!

I am 5 days in!
  • kelly1922
    kelly1922 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    awesome!! congratulations!!
  • soonersgirl
    soonersgirl Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    that is a wonderful accomplishment! congrats :)
  • kariannk
    kariannk Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    great job i quit 9 days ago
  • Thriceshy
    Thriceshy Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Hey, on the smoking cessation support forums, one year makes you part of the 7% club AND is rewarded with a key to represent your victory. A lot of folks actually buy themselves key pendants or the like.

Congratulations! You're doing some amazing things for yourself!

Kris
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I quit over 4 years ago so I know exactly how you feel. It's amazing how much more stamina you have once you quit. Good job!
  • gothicprophet
    Options
    Congratulations to the OP and all of those whom have been successful cutting cigarettes out of their daily habits! I have not yet achieved a 0-a-day smoking habit, but I've cut back to less than half of what I did smoke just a couple of weeks ago; thanks in large part to a commitment to getting fit, and the "Quit" app for Android. :D

One day in the near future I will be smoke-free (or personally a non-smoker though I will still be around it), just taking it one step at a time... And now, to delay that first smoke post-sleep even further; 30DS!!! Kick my butt, Jillian! I need it!!
  • pacmanjack
    pacmanjack Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    Thanks, everybody.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!