Monistary

Options
Anna_Banana
Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
Okay this guy enters the monistary and is told he is not allowed to speak all year long. Then at the end of the year he is allowed to say only 2 years.

The first year goes by, and the head monk says, "well it's the end of the year. You're allowed to say 2 words. What do you have to say?" The man replies "Food sucks". The head monk says "Well thank you for your input, we'll take that into consideration."

The second year goes by, and the head monk says, "well it's the end of the year. You're allowed to say 2 words. What do you have to say?" The man replies "Bed's hard". The head monk says "Well thank you for your input, we'll take that into consideration."

The third year goes by, and the head monk says, "well it's the end of the year. You're allowed to say 2 words. What do you have to say?" The man replies "I quit". The head monk says "Well that doesn't suprise me. All you've done since you've been here is complain"

Replies

• Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Okay this guy enters the monistary and is told he is not allowed to speak all year long. Then at the end of the year he is allowed to say only 2 years.

The first year goes by, and the head monk says, "well it's the end of the year. You're allowed to say 2 words. What do you have to say?" The man replies "Food sucks". The head monk says "Well thank you for your input, we'll take that into consideration."

The second year goes by, and the head monk says, "well it's the end of the year. You're allowed to say 2 words. What do you have to say?" The man replies "Bed's hard". The head monk says "Well thank you for your input, we'll take that into consideration."

The third year goes by, and the head monk says, "well it's the end of the year. You're allowed to say 2 words. What do you have to say?" The man replies "I quit". The head monk says "Well that doesn't suprise me. All you've done since you've been here is complain"
  • jojo52610
    jojo52610 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    That's funny! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: