I'm new and I was wondering if anyone else has this problem

Options
Hi everybody. I have just joined the site today. I have set my mind and I am determined to lose this weight! I was always a thinner person but about 2 years ago my doctors put me on a new anti depressant (I have panic disorder) and I gained about 30 pounds in 3 months. I have since changed that medicine and I am on a different one but my weight does not seem to budge. I have been on anti depressants for about 8 years now. I'm not a big eater (I'm not the best either) but I was curious if anyone else was having the same difficulties. Any feedback would be great! Thanks! Jen

Replies

• jen_huff
    Options
    Hi everybody. I have just joined the site today. I have set my mind and I am determined to lose this weight! I was always a thinner person but about 2 years ago my doctors put me on a new anti depressant (I have panic disorder) and I gained about 30 pounds in 3 months. I have since changed that medicine and I am on a different one but my weight does not seem to budge. I have been on anti depressants for about 8 years now. I'm not a big eater (I'm not the best either) but I was curious if anyone else was having the same difficulties. Any feedback would be great! Thanks! Jen
  • jojo52610
    jojo52610 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Me I've been on Zoloft for about 2 1/2 years -

30 lbs on having heck of a time getting it off