boobs shrinking !!! yay :)

Options
BeautyFromPain
BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
went in to get fitted today and ever since losing 7 kilos I have gone from a 22G cup to a 22DD. very happy :)

Replies

• aehartley
    aehartley Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    wow I ws excited when I went from a C - to an A
  • suetalynne
    Options
    That's my only problem. I don't wanna lose mine!!!
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    wow I ws excited when I went from a C - to an A

right? i only lost band size, but i feel smaller and they look smaller. THANK GOD!
  • Maria_81
    Maria_81 Posts: 152
    Options
    I'm with you on that one! I've always been a C cup, I can't afford to lose mine.
  • dina2727
    dina2727 Posts: 1
    Options
    I am just starting and would be so excited for this to happen to me too!! It is usually the last place weight leaves me... thank you for the hope... because hope never disappoints!!
  • Nikki_is_Knotty
    Nikki_is_Knotty Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Ive only lost 10 of my 100+ lbs to lose and noticed my boobs leaving, but some of them can... I'll let em. I am a 44DDD at this time and could def go down some and be ok with it!
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    Many ppl say that they don't wanna lose them but mine have always been big and bras in these sizes are VERY hard to find. When I was a G cup I could only order them online and my back is always sore. Also I can always do my shirts half up then can't get them over my boobs.
  • wildeyezz
    wildeyezz Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Wow...that gives me hope!
    I wouldn't mind loosing a bit in that area!
  • Hype
    Hype Posts: 349
    Options
    Well done on going down in size everyone!

I have to be honest, i loved my 32G's and didn't want ot loose them - after loosing about 16lbs i went to get some new undies for my hols and a new swimsuit to be sized up to a 34GG =) haha, how? I dont know haha
  • NuevaNatalia
    NuevaNatalia Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I did a cardio class and I was delighted and a little frightened. Delighted because I realized that I needed to buy a smaller sports bra because it was a little loose. I was frightened because my bodacious ta-tas were bouncing around too liberally for me in the class. I still need to contain those babies.
  • anna_lisa
    anna_lisa Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    when I lose weight my chi chi's go away :-(
  • brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    i would like to gain some boobies.... my husband would also like me to gain some boobies (not that he would actually say that, but you know)
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    after looosing 33lbs, i went from a 38DD to a 36DD! Sorrry just thought id let all know :D
  • datguy2011
    datguy2011 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    oh noes! come back come back!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,709 Member
    Options
    Loosing boobs isn't always good..........................
  • Hype
    Hype Posts: 349
    Options
    I am still proud of mine growing! Haha, i wish the stomach would shrink though however =/
  • soonersgirl
    soonersgirl Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    i wanna lose mine big time!! i have already lost a band size and i am ready to go down another :)
  • Peruminicana86
    Options
    Down 19lbs and nothing has happened to them. :grumble: Still 38D.
  • slhaamid
    slhaamid Posts: 11
    Options
    LOL...happy for you! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!