OMG, Salad for lunch this week

Options
I am the worlds best salad maker, if I do say so myself!!!

I have been taking lunch to work as a big salad, sometimes meat, sometimes fruit, sometimes veggie, or a mix of all.....

I love them and they fill you up until you get home....

Here is the kicker... do you ever get this??

I have people all afternoon at lunch time comment on the salads.

Wow, that sure is a big salad, or another salad? Or don't you get tired of salads.

I now have come to the age in my life where I just don't care, don't comment and just scoff and look away.

Why does everyone analize everything??

No biggie really, just at time, I feel like saying, get a life and go get your own salad!!!

Replies

• elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    I am the worlds best salad maker, if I do say so myself!!!

I have been taking lunch to work as a big salad, sometimes meat, sometimes fruit, sometimes veggie, or a mix of all.....

I love them and they fill you up until you get home....

Here is the kicker... do you ever get this??

I have people all afternoon at lunch time comment on the salads.

Wow, that sure is a big salad, or another salad? Or don't you get tired of salads.

I now have come to the age in my life where I just don't care, don't comment and just scoff and look away.

Why does everyone analize everything??

No biggie really, just at time, I feel like saying, get a life and go get your own salad!!!
  • sebaseth
    sebaseth Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Ya know, if you didn't bring a salad then they would be asking why not. People think Salad=Diet and they are waiting for you to get bored with it and as soon as you don't have the salad they are going to say Oh, quit your diet huh? Salad got too boring?

They don't understand that you enjoy salad and have made lifestyle changes. Go ahead tell them you don't analyze what they eat or don't eat everyday and if they want to talk about salad then go get there own!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: