The Bag Boy noticed

sebaseth
sebaseth Posts: 123 Member
Okay, this shocked me!! While getting a grocery cart the other day I ran into one of the baggers there. He use to be a customer at the bank I worked at and I hadn't seen him in a while. Anyhow, he stopped in his tracks and said "You look different!" I said, "yeah I have lost some weight". As I started to continue to walk he said "You look HOT!!" That made my day!!! I think I said thank you with the biggest smile ever.

Replies

• sebaseth
    sebaseth Posts: 123 Member
    Okay, this shocked me!! While getting a grocery cart the other day I ran into one of the baggers there. He use to be a customer at the bank I worked at and I hadn't seen him in a while. Anyhow, he stopped in his tracks and said "You look different!" I said, "yeah I have lost some weight". As I started to continue to walk he said "You look HOT!!" That made my day!!! I think I said thank you with the biggest smile ever.
  • ciurca
    ciurca Posts: 5
    Good Job
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member

NICE!!!!! LOL ! Wow! Excellent... :happy: :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • DjBliss05
    DjBliss05 Posts: 682
    Hehe :laugh: This totally would have made my day too!
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Wooooo hoooo!! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!