Hi Second day here

Options
I have 88lbs to lose and normally a fit person but had two babies back to back. I never been this big before, Im determineed to get it off and school is about to start. So im kinda stressed because I have a 2 yr old and 11 month year old and i will still have to put weight loss on top of my list..Just wanted to share how im feeling.. Friend request me if you would like.

Replies

• IamJustSanie
    IamJustSanie Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I am trying to lose about 88lbs myself! This is my 4th day here. I always was able to gain and lose weight when I felt like it, but this time it got out of control. Good luck! I will send you a friend request and we can shed them together!
  • pelester3117
    Options
    hang in there, anything worth having is worth working for. You can do this!!!
  • runnergrl82
    Options
    Thanks Everyone!!!!!!
  • Someday02
    Someday02 Posts: 8
    Options
    Hello. You know, I had 2 kids (not back to back, though) The first one I had I was 21. The weight came of easy because I breast fed, and went to the gym. The second child, I was 25, and the weight did not come off well. I wasn't doing anything to get it off! If you have a gym to workout at, see if they offer free daycare with the membership. That should free your time to work out! What workout regimen are you on? Do you have a trainer? Or are you relying on workout books( Which are good by the way, esp on Amazon!) There is this website called collagevideo. They have 1,000s of workout videos to choose from inc Gilad, Jillian, Denise, Kathe, Bob, etc. You can check that out as well. Write me back.
    Your friend,
    Someday02
  • runnergrl82
    Options
    Hey! I usually workout in the morning, I go to the ymca. i have been doing the elliptical and spinning. I dont have a trainer. I probally could use one though..lol
  • Sasha_Bear
    Sasha_Bear Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Your going to do great there are some wonderful very supportive people on this site, and with your determination, and focus you will do this!
  • runnergrl82
    Options
    Thannks girl!!!!We will do this=) i love this support
  • RedBone03
    RedBone03 Posts: 56
    Options
    Hi... continue to hang in there.. and understand that you didn't put it all on at once.. With the help and support from everyone on
    this site Im sure you will reach your target goals in no time.... With hardwork and dedication there's no stopping you... We can do it 2gether....:flowerforyou:
  • kellyth78
    kellyth78 Posts: 35
    Options
    you've taken a big step in deciding to shift the weight and should be proud of that. i am at day one. thats a LOT of work and stress having 2 babies so close together (although LOADS of happiness and love too). try not to beat yourself up too much but praise yourself for all the steps you are now taking to take control back of your body. you will get there!!
    kelly