Anyone WVU fans?

Options
WV is the fattest state in America according to the latest Gallup poll. I don't want to be a reason for that designation anymore. I thought of doing a Mountaineer Challenge. Maybe have the end date the last game of the regular season for the Mountaineers which is December 1st. You don't have to be from WV, just a fan. :happy: Anyone Interested?

Replies

• aejbx4x7s
    aejbx4x7s Posts: 111
    Options
    I am from outside of Huntington, the city recently named the fattest in America. And I am a MU fan all the way! No animosity, though, and I'd love to be friends. I don't live in WV anymore but I see you live in Flatwoods which is where my step-grandparents live - small world! I am originally from outside of Kenova, but moved away for college.
  • wvualum
    wvualum Posts: 428
    Options
    I guess I can handle being friends with a MU fan. There are some in my office. I work in Charleston, so you have that some times. Their offices are covered in Marshall stuff. I'm working on getting mine covered with WVU to help even it out some. :bigsmile:
  • ljjorgensen
    Options
    Yes, my lovely daughter, I am a Mountaineer fan, and i will except your Challenge. GO WVU!!!!!!!!!! GO US!!!!!