Week of July 11 - Started 30 Day Shred

Options
2»

Replies

• donnaeve8
    donnaeve8 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Started Level 2 today and while it is harder with the planks, I just feel determined to be able to do them easily by the time I'm done! LOL I have 5 days til vacation so I'm gonna try to do this all week and then start level 2 over when I get back.

How is everyone else doing?
  • mjbrowne
    mjbrowne Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I've slacked..My daughter asked me "What happened to our 30DS?" I looked at my checksheet and it's been nearly a MONTH since I've done it! School starts Thursdays and I'll have 45 ALONE minutes after kids hop on bus..so I plan to resume. Have we given up?!?! SURELY WE ARE NOT QUITTERS!!! ;)
  • mjbrowne
    Options
    Look at the pics and progress on THIS thread for inspiration! Search "The Ultimate Before and After 30 Day Shred Thread". I found this last night and will start Monday! Kids start school tomorrow and weekend getaway to Holiday World this weekend will be last summer "fling"! Back to normal, structured schedule on Monday so I KNOW I can fit this in in the AM after kids get on bus. I vow to push through the soreness. Going to measure and take before and after pics (probably not post..I'm too modest). I'm re-inspired to do 30DS daily..NO excuses!!! I'm excited and actually looking forward to Monday for once! ;)
  • mjbrowne
    Options
    Sorry..wrong link..but that thread has good info as well. I was getting GREAT advice from " 30 Day Shred before and after pics please? ". Have a healthy week all!!!