i'm a rookie

Options
what's happenin' myfitnesspal nation? today makes it my 4th day as a member. although i'm a baby, i'm an excited one. i've seen what it's done for some people in my life and between those testimonies and the overflow of encouragement & positive energy, this is the most i've ever been motivated to consistently workout, as well as monitor my calorie intake. call me overly optimistic, but the future looks too bright...gotta throw the shades on. B-)...let's stay inspired!

Replies

• Ladymomo9
    Ladymomo9 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm a rookie too! I love this site...it's awesome!
  • MOMSHOME
    MOMSHOME Posts: 72
    Options
    Welcome to the site!!! Is truely a great place for all you mentioned!!!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard. You will find some amazing people here. I can attest to what this website has done for me. I have lost 46 lbs (and counting), and I am working on going down my 4th size now. I always hated to workout and sweat until now. I totally understand your enthuasim because I have it too even after 10 months of this journey. Again, welcome aboard. You will do great!!!
  • Eplizzitiz
    Eplizzitiz Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm lovin' this site too!
  • ken4luvonly
    Options
    Stay inspired.....brother. All is well, you will do find!
  • MakeItHappenAnt
    Options
    thank u everybody for the kind and uplifting words. success is the only option. BCAcheerleading, your story is inspirational. congratulations on your changed lifestyle. lookin' forward 2 the journey ahead. you ladies have a calorie killing,s afe & blessed weekend.
  • Valtishia
    Valtishia Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    LOVE the optimism!! Feel free to add me if you want :)
  • craftydwn21
    Options
    I am new to this I just joined Monday July 11,2011 I feel motivated i love how it helps me to keep track of my calories and exercise. I was told by a friend it does great for her so I hope it does the same for me.:happy: