What's for dinner?

Options
photorific
photorific Posts: 577 Member
I'm trying to figure out what to make for dinner tonight... considering Chicken Adobo, but not committed to it. Sooo - what are you all having?

Replies

• joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to figure out what to make for dinner tonight... considering Chicken Adobo, but not committed to it. Sooo - what are you all having?

3 scrambled eggs
    1 tbsp of olive oil
    1 tbsp of flaxseed oil
    4 strips of Smithfield Double Thick Cut Bacon
    2/3 cup of Whole Wheat Penne Pasta
    1 can of starkist chunk light tuna

:)
  • kunibob
    kunibob Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Guiltless Chicken Parmesan:

http://www.cleaneatingmag.com/Recipes/Recipe/Guiltless-Chicken-Parmesan.aspx

Highly recommend it! The pasta adds a lot of calories, so sometimes I just do the chicken on its own and eat it with salad...but tonight, I have the calories for it. Mmmmm, panko...
  • BR1986FB
    BR1986FB Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    I may have to "bring it on in to Omeletteville"....
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Most likely we will do "make your own pizza"
    The kiddos love it and they get to make their own pizzas.
    Since I am veggie, mine is meatless.

We use wholewheat pitas instead and then top them with with all kinds of yummy things.
    I like alfredo sauce, mozzarella, low fat ricotta, fresh basil and spinach on mine, plus some seasonings.
    Magnifico!!! :smile:
  • photorific
    photorific Posts: 577 Member
    Options

We use wholewheat pitas instead and then top them with with all kinds of yummy things.
    I like alfredo sauce, mozzarella, low fat ricotta, fresh basil and spinach on mine, plus some seasonings.
    Ahh, yes - my family LOVES make-your-own-pizza nights! And whole wheat pitas are about the only crust substitute I like ('cause they don't get soggy).
  • Rilke
    Rilke Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    Rainbow chard sauteed in olive oil and garlic. And some quinoa.
  • adagolden
    adagolden Posts: 146 Member
    Options

Ahh, yes - my family LOVES make-your-own-pizza nights! And whole wheat pitas are about the only crust substitute I like ('cause they don't get soggy).

we make our own pizza with flatouts, they are the best...nice thin crust crunchy pizza and 90 calories a flat makes for a super dinner