Just a bit of positivity for a beautiful Friday!

Options
It's better to look in the mirror and LOVE and ACCEPT who you see than to have negativity or sadness in your heart. No matter who you are or what you see in that mirror KNOW that other people see your TRUE inner and outer BEAUTY. We are our OWN worst critics. 

I hope you ALL have an AH-MAZ-ING Friday and upcoming weekend!!! <3

Replies

• pauterson
    pauterson Posts: 65
    Options
    It's a true story... be nice to yourself, there are plenty of people out there to try to bring you down, only you have the power to focus on how wonderful you are. And - you might be surprised, people seem to be nicer and more attracted to those whom are nice to themselves.

Thanks for the topic! Have a wonderful day.
  • jpeper1966
    jpeper1966 Posts: 79
    Options
    It's better to look in the mirror and LOVE and ACCEPT who you see than to have negativity or sadness in your heart. No matter who you are or what you see in that mirror KNOW that other people see your TRUE inner and outer BEAUTY. We are our OWN worst critics. 

I hope you ALL have an AH-MAZ-ING Friday and upcoming weekend!!! <3

Good words to live by.

You have a GREAT weekend too!
  • wlddove
    wlddove Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!! Rather, Be-YOU-tiful! :o) Thanks for the topic!
  • rubyrenga
    rubyrenga Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Beautifully said! Thanks for the wonderful insight.:flowerforyou:
  • CaWaterBug8
    CaWaterBug8 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Just. Beautiful. Thank you so much for posting this and your kind words. They make a difference.
  • Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Thank you hun! It's always good to start the day on a positive note! :happy: I hope your weekend is filled with great fun!