One month gone but I am coming back

Options
I have kinda slacked off, I started eating some of the same old crap again. I can't do this. I am back though. NO MORE PIZZA (while not so much, I am not sure I can ever give that one up). I luckally never went back to bugers and fries and only put on 2 lbs in my crappy month but I was doing so good. How do you keep up the motivation?

Replies

• destiny_206
    destiny_206 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I have kinda slacked off, I started eating some of the same old crap again. I can't do this. I am back though. NO MORE PIZZA (while not so much, I am not sure I can ever give that one up). I luckally never went back to bugers and fries and only put on 2 lbs in my crappy month but I was doing so good. How do you keep up the motivation?
  • sweetpea03b
    sweetpea03b Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    My best motivation is one of two things: I try on a pair of pants BEFORE I lost the 15lbs.... and think...i'm NOT going to get back up here again. Or... I look at a picture of me 15lbs ago. Try not limiting yourself so much. If you want pizza... have pizza... 1 or 2 slices and make sure you ge tto the gym and work it off! Try changing up your workout routine. I was at the elliptical EVERY night and got bored and strayed from working out at all.. so I've tried getting different DVDs from netflix and doing a workout at home instead of trapsing to the gym. Gives my hubby time to himself too while i'm doing my DVDs. Good luck... you can do it!