alcohol?

Options
13»

Replies

• mike_littlerock
    mike_littlerock Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I live in Arkansas, so we usually just drink Moonshine and red Kool-Aid. yummmmm.
    Ok, im kidding, I do go out for a drink from time to time, but its only perhaps 1-2 nights a week. I will either do Red Wine (i prefer a cab or a good zin). If I choose to drink beer, its NewCastle for me.. I count that as a treat, limit the amount I consume and put it down as my cheat meal.
    I personally cant stand crap American "canoe sex" beers.. they are called that because they are F-in close to water. lol
  • tayteetots
    tayteetots Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    At home I make Strawberry Basil lemonade drinks. For a pitcher, you put in about 1 cup - 1 1/2 cup strawberries, about 5 or leaves of fresh basil and a package of crystal light lemonade or pink lemonade and a cup of vodka or rum. Blend it all with an immersion blender and top up the pitcher with water. It's amazing. You can also add a banana to it all.
  • Pucker508
    Pucker508 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Bacardi and diet coke
    vodka and club with lime (and splash of cran or pineapple if you must)
    gin and club
    light beers

I like to stick with clear liquors with calorie free mixers. Also, be careful with the flavored vodkas...some add a lot of extra calories, some do not...It depends on the brand.
  • lmaharj
    lmaharj Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/ACaPyq/cdn2.mademan.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/get-drunk-not-fat2.jpg

I found this just yesterday; Quite interesting but at least you know if you drink something else what calorie amount it is
  • sandyfeet10
    sandyfeet10 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Vodka and seltzer with at least 2 slices of fresh lime. Very refreshing and you really only get the calories from the alcohol.

Yes! I love raspberry vodka and seltzer!
  • stefraab
    stefraab Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Miller 64 - it may taste like piss, but it's low in calories and it stands no chance of getting you drunk.

Why would you even bother? :-)
    I'd rather drink water than crappy piss that won't even make me feel good :-)
  • selbeeps
    selbeeps Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I think diet tonic tastes better than regular and it has no calories. Lots of bars don't carry it though so I usually take my own. I've never been anywhere that cared if I brought my own mixer. Vodka tonic is my choice on the rare occasions I drink.

Have fun!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Miller 64 - it may taste like piss, but it's low in calories and it stands no chance of getting you drunk.

Why would you even bother? :-)
    I'd rather drink water than crappy piss that won't even make me feel good :-)

There is NO logic behind this decision. None. It just is. It's like saying "OMG! Gross! Taste this!" to a friend who immediately takes a bite of the gross item in question. It. Just. Is.

Don't judge me :P
  • FL_Nettie
    FL_Nettie Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Amstel Light's a pretty good beer. I'd just stay away from anything that mixes with a fruit drink (unless it's a diet or sugar free fruit drink). Have fun :drinker:
  • myiceisonfire
    myiceisonfire Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    blue uv and pink lemonade...
    cherry uv with diet coke
    cherry uv with diet 7up/sprite
  • vdavis_89
    vdavis_89 Posts: 334
    Options
    I usually go for vodka and diet coke.. single drink is 56 calories apparently. I usually go for doubles, though.. less coke, more vodka :P

Vanilla Vodka and Diet Coke is amazing!!!!! Not sut about the calories though...
  • Kathy_Noring
    Kathy_Noring Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Pinot Grigio or Newcastle Brown Ale on an empty stomach are my poison. The empty stomach ensures I catch a little buzz off a couple of drinks. I am so bad! :tongue:
  • j_courter
    j_courter Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I like Vodka with Fuze slenderizer topical punch..or i drink Michelob Ultra 95 calories a beer and you only need 2-3 and you feel good :-)

Yes, Fuze is a good mixer...Since I run and seem to always have "health/energy" drinks in the frig, I have been known to mix vodka in with an FRS energy drink...I'm sure not the intended purpose, but yummy!!

i love frs! :-)
  • CRody44
    CRody44 Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Ice water with a twist of lime. No one will know.