MOTIVATION AND REALIZATION

Options
I recently came to terms with the fact that I still have the "Fat" me complex when it comes to attending social functions, taking pictures or anything like that. I have decided to let some of that go and start accepting that i'm looking and feeling better everyday! Sometimes my negative self talk gets the best of me and before I know it, I'm off track.

I encourage everyone to realize their progress, document it and then don't be afraid to brag a little about it. Its hard to lose weight and accept that we look good when we have always had such a negative self concept about our weight/image. I've started to take pictures to mark my weightloss and so that I can SEE the progress I am really making.

So to all of you that have struggled with the "fat" self concept, embrace your strength and perseverence in your journey to losing weight. Give yourself one compliment each day ESPECIALLY if you don't always feel good!! Finally, try and send a supportive message to others because we all need encouragement or we wouldn't be here!