Favorite lines from a Movie-Will Farrell Edition

JDMPWR
JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
edited September 29 in Chit-Chat
Ok here is the game....you have to post a quote from a movie you love but it has to have Will Farrell in it in some way shape or form!

I will start with a great line-"The only reason you're living here is because me and my dad decided that your mom was really hot, and maybe we should just both bang her, and we'll put up with the retard in the meantime. "

Replies

• T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Ok here is the game....you have to post a quote from a movie you love but it has to have Will Farrell in it in some way shape or form!

I will start with a great line-"The only reason you're living here is because me and my dad decided that your mom was really hot, and maybe we should just both bang her, and we'll put up with the retard in the meantime. "

whos the retard?

you, you curly headed f$^k
  • pacmanjack
    pacmanjack Posts: 866 Member
    " I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany. "
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    " I know that one day Veronica and I are gonna to get married on top of a mountain, and there's going to be flutes playing and trombones and flowers and garlands of fresh herbs. And we will dance till the sun rises. And then our children will form a family band. And we will tour the countryside and you won't be invited. "
  • im going to get a bag...fill it with bars of soap and beat the **** outta you
  • JDMPWR
    "Suppose Nancy sees me coming out of the shower and decides to come on to me. I'm looking good, got a luscious v of hair going through my chest pubes down to my ball fro. She takes one look at me and goes " Oh my god, I've had the old bull now I want the young calf" and she grabs me by the weiner. "
  • Shake and Bake!
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Wow. Never ceases to amaze me. What cologne you gonna go with? London Gentleman, or wait. No, no, no. Hold on. Blackbeard's Delight.

I love Anchorman!!!!!!!!!!!
  • mandygal13
    mandygal13 Posts: 219 Member
    YOU SIT ON A THRONE OF LIES!

Son of a nutcracker!
  • JDMPWR
    "I will smash your face into a car windshield, and then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out for a nice seafood dinner and never call her "
  • JennsLosing
    JennsLosing Posts: 1,026
    WE'RE GOING STREAKING!!!
  • UpToAnyCool
    UpToAnyCool Posts: 1,673
    I love scotch. Scotchy, scotch, scotch. Here it goes down, down into my belly...
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    “I wanna say something. I’m gonna put it out there; if you like it, you can take it, if you don’t, send it right back … I want to be on you.”

"The only way to bag a classy lady is to give her two tickets to the gun show…"

Ron Burgundy, Anchorman

lol :laugh: :laugh:
  • ket_the_jet
    ket_the_jet Posts: 1,257 Member
    "Aaaahhh, I'm hang-gliding! Take a good picture, honey, I'm dead!"
    -wtk
  • barbiex3
    barbiex3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    "at age 11 i audited my parents"
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    I need an MRI! An MRI!!!!
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Desk Pop!
  • mandygal13
    mandygal13 Posts: 219 Member
    I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!!!
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    "We elves try to stick to the four main food groups: candy, candy canes, candy corns and syrup."

"I'm sorry I ruined your lives, and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR."
  • JDMPWR
    "at age 11 i audited my parents"

Great line, that movie was so good but so slept on
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    "Coffee is the lifeblood that fuels the dream of champions."
This discussion has been closed.