slim in 6

I just picked up Slim in 6 at a yard sale but they didn't have the schedule.. can anyone help me out?

Replies

• MsKeelah919
    MsKeelah919 Posts: 332 Member
    Day 1 and 2 (or until you're ready) -Start it up.
    Rest of that and next two weeks-Ramp it up.
    Last 3 weeks-Ramp it up.

Good luck! I finally completed it last week!
  • Riebop
    Riebop Posts: 275
    It's really up to you. I generally do 2-6 days of Start It Up. Then, 12 Days of Ramp It Up. The last 3 weeks is Burn it Up. You'll do 6 consecutive days and take a rest day on Day 7. However, when you move onto the next step is purely up to you. If after the first week Start It Up is still challenging, you can do it for another week before moving on.
  • SugarDiva
    SugarDiva Posts: 403 Member
    thanks guys! :) I'm going to start it soon and work in with the Shred. It looks challenging enough, but not as nuts as Insanity. I tried that for a while but still can't keep up.
  • hi! hey-let me know when you are going to start slim in 6-(i have the dvd,started it a while back,and as usual got lazy lol)- we can start together if you want and post :) let me know!
  • SugarDiva
    that sounds great.. anyone else wanna join us?
  • yea sure, I'd join you guys!
  • SugarDiva
    awesome! we're going to start tomorrow (Sunday)
  • JulianneR
    JulianneR Posts: 46
    Hi -- How is everyone doing with this? I did "Ramp it Up" today. :)
  • SugarDiva
    I'm starting Ramp it up tomorrow night
  • I'm starting wed! Here's to seeing you ladies often for the next six weeks! :)
  • agrabau
    agrabau Posts: 35
    Hi Ladies- I just started SI6 last week so if you are ok with me joining, I would love to have others to motivate me!