New to this! Ready to lose weight...again & FOR GOOD this ti

Options
Hi there,
I am new to this system and I love it. I have the app on my android phone and it is so convenient! I would love to make friends and get some sort of support system. A couple years ago, I lost 103 pounds, but gained 75 pounds back this past year because i've had lots of stressers (I eat when I am stressed) and I started school full-time at Ohio State. Anytime mid-terms or finals would roll around, i'd totally die...its hard to fight cravings for fast food when you are so busy. Now basically I am way too heavy, I feel absolutely disgusting, and feel so upset that I let myself gain so much weight back. It's been a really difficult time for me, because I don't feel like myself, feel and look huge, and sometimes I don't even want to be seen! :brokenheart: I haven't lost any weight yet, but I hope I will start to lose weight the healthy way, and accept myself more along the process. When iI need to lose, i put so much pressure on myself to lose weight extremely fast because I don't like where I am at, and it never ends well, LOL. I just want to lose the weight again, and keep it off...FOR GOOD! :flowerforyou:

anyways, anybody can add me if you want to be friends...
Tanya

Replies

• kellyth78
    kellyth78 Posts: 35
    Options
    hi Tanya
    stop being so hard on yourself. you have done it before and you can do it again, this time with support and the determination to lose it and keep it off. i am bad for comfort eating too and so have gained almost a stone and a half in last 7 months. and that was when i was trying to lose it too. keep positive and we'll all get there together!
    kelly
    :flowerforyou:
  • allie0414
    allie0414 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello!!! I am in the same boat as you! I too have lost alot of weight in the past! around 85 pounds.. This last year I have put back on 25 pounds! I refuse to gain back anymore..... I also feel like I need a support system to get me going! My husband is not very enthusiastic about losing weight and he definitely doesnt help with his choice of foods around me! But I decided today that I am doing this on my own! <with hopefully help from the support of others> ! I can do this again! I have done it once and need to adjust my thinking to do it again! Lets do this together!:happy: :happy:
  • BiermaA
    BiermaA Posts: 1
    Options
    I am new myself to this app, and i love it!! I know excatly how you feel, i have been there. But I have faith that you can do this, you did it before. It took me a year to get to where I am now. And a lot of hard work, so i just wanted to let you know that i am here with support if you need it. Feel free to add me as a friend.:happy: