Whats your favorite.....

Options
azlady7
azlady7 Posts: 471 Member
Whats your favorite thing about working out? Mine is getting all sweaty! Its like a badge of accomplishment!

Replies

• ChantalD75
    ChantalD75 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    feeling good that I have done it!!!
  • amywatkin
    amywatkin Posts: 25
    Options
    Just finishing a workout! I feel such a sense of achievement when I know I haven't given up or just not bothered.
  • Ali_TSO
    Ali_TSO Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Whats your favorite thing about working out? Mine is getting all sweaty! Its like a badge of accomplishment!

I totally agree! This might be gross, but I was wearing the same sports bra everyday bc I wasn't getting that sweaty, but I just went today and bought 6 more bc seriously.....there's no way I can keep doing that now... WAY too sweaty. :)
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Proving to myself that just because I am obese does not mean that I can not succeed. I push myself at every gym session and now at physical therapy. I've learned that there is nothing that I cannot do.
  • thetrishwarp
    thetrishwarp Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I like the way I look afterwards when I'm all glistening and tight.
  • kappy_hollowell
    Options
    I love getting sweaty, I love the boost of energy I get along with the boost of morale. I feel like I look better after a workout. I have more confidence after working out. If I'm mad before, I forget what I'm mad about afterwards.
  • Janelle_Teaches
    Options
    When I'm finished and look back at what I just did and think "whoa!!! that was me?!?!?!" :)
  • kappy_hollowell
    Options
    Oh, and I like being able to push through that "I don't want to" mentallity. During a workout, I'm like "i'm going to stop after this one" but I always manage to keep going til the end.
  • proverbs31chick
    proverbs31chick Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    It's a great stress releiver, its my time, it makes me feel sooo good when I get a good workout out in and sweat buckets. I know I am accomplishing something for me and it brings so much closer to my goal. I just love working out, it is my drug of choice.
  • dipsl19
    dipsl19 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    the natural high i get afterwards! cant beat that :)
  • heathergettingfit
    Options
    Pushing past the point in the workout when I really want to quit. I gives me a huge sense of accomplishment and it shows me every time that it really is mind over matter. I never thought I would say that I love working out, but I really do now.
  • maemiller
    maemiller Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    i feels like my belly is smaller and my muscles are pumped!
  • dcmat
    dcmat Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Mine is that after 21 miles I arrive at work and, having cycled over, not spent a penny on petrol!
  • PuzzleGirl65
    PuzzleGirl65 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I actually like the feeling of being a little sore later in the day or the next day. I think that means I'm gonna LOVE the 30-Day Shred once I finally get to it. :laugh:
  • lolitsangela
    Options
    I like knowing that I'm doing my heart some good and, after a while, noticing that my resting heart rate is going down. Means this little lump of cardiac muscle is getting stronger, just like the rest of me! :D
  • azlady7
    azlady7 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    the natural high i get afterwards! cant beat that :)

oh yeah i definitely LOVE that too. also, if i workout at night, i love how relaxed my muscles feel and i sleep better :D
  • lt_mrcook
    lt_mrcook Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Doing the same workout a week or two later and crushing it. Seeing that improvement in performance brings a smile to my face.
  • lt_mrcook
    lt_mrcook Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    LOVE the 4k plus miles of cycling already this year. AMAZING!!!
    Mine is that after 21 miles I arrive at work and, having cycled over, not spent a penny on petrol!
  • cheshirechic
    cheshirechic Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Seeing the little puddle of sweat on my yoga mat. Gross, but a clear physical sign of some hard work! :)
  • aforementionedfit
    aforementionedfit Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    How great water tastes after working out and how well I sleep that night!