Help! I want to blow off my workout!

I need someone to give me a swift kick in the booty. I am PMS'ing, boobs hurt (sorry guys), tired, stressful day at work. I do not want to exercise. I am supposed to do Pure Cardio/Insanity today. Wah! I don't want to! :sad:

Replies

• tabi26
    tabi26 Posts: 535 Member
    DO IT!!!!! You know that you will feel sooooo much better when you're done!!! Get off your *kitten* and get to it!!!!
  • cornerofgreystreet
    cornerofgreystreet Posts: 180 Member
    DO IT, DO IT, DO IT. You will feel so much better. You will not regret working out but you will definitely regret blowing it off! DO IT!!
  • bjclaywell
    bjclaywell Posts: 165 Member
    I'll go do it if you go do it!!! I'm all PMS'y too, and I DO NOT want to go!
  • RebelliousRibbons
    RebelliousRibbons Posts: 391 Member
    I am, too... so I totally feel you. BUT, working out DID make me feel way better. :)
  • I know the feeling. I didn't feel like it today either. But, I forced myself to do 45 minutes jog/walk. Then, my upper body. I don't want to get off track. Usually, when I just lay around I eat more.

Can you do a light walk? Or, if you don't want to skip your regular workout can you take the first step in getting your workout clothes on? Sometimes that helps. :)
  • Convince yourself to do just half the workout...most times when you get halfway, you've got your second wind and can complete it. If not, at least you did half!!
  • mistyb47711
    mistyb47711 Posts: 861 Member
    (kicks you in the butt)......go go go...burn burn burn....then take a nice relaxing bath ;)
  • rikisue206
    rikisue206 Posts: 99 Member
    you jsut have to start it and the rest will happen. So, GET UP AN DO IT!!! You will feel so much better once you do!:bigsmile:
  • Go go go! Do it! (: It'll make you feel 100% better!
  • SherryLynn82
    SherryLynn82 Posts: 69 Member
    i am struggling with the same thing today! I'll do my workout if you do your workout. *L*
  • I feel the same way(just got mine yesterday,cramps(major!) sore ,very bloated-you know the drill-and i still forced myself to do Crunch cardiosculpt for 30 min,and am going to do some walking later -go for it!!! it actually made me feel better! :)
  • PlanetVelma
    PlanetVelma Posts: 1,223 Member
    Exercise will help mitigate your PMS/bloating/etc.... Even if you do a partial work out or go for an extra long walk, you'll be happy that you did! :)
  • mare91467
    mare91467 Posts: 91 Member
    ok, Ok, OK!

:grumble:

I hate you all. But thanks......
  • Joisgettingfit
    Joisgettingfit Posts: 160 Member
    Just get up and do it, tell yourself you'll only do 10 minutes or so and if you get to 10 minutes and you want to stop then stop but usually when you've got up and done something like insanity for 10/15 minutes even though you feel like dying you usually want to push through till the end. So I say get up do 10 minutes and then see how you feel :D
  • mare91467
    mare91467 Posts: 91 Member
    I did it. I feel better. I am still tired but I am not a loser!
  • NotGoddess
    NotGoddess Posts: 1,198 Member
    I think I'll bookmark this post for the next time I want to slack off. Thanks for the inspiration.
  • mistyb47711
    mistyb47711 Posts: 861 Member
    I did it. I feel better. I am still tired but I am not a loser!
    Great job!!! I did mine also....we totally rock!
  • theome
    theome Posts: 101 Member
    Omg, that's me today. I get in really bad moods too so I ended up blowing off my workout and diet today. Always tomorrow I hope :)
  • see? you did it!! :wink: awesome job!
  • inkedlala
    inkedlala Posts: 20
    Good to see you did it.
    I am in the same lack of motivation boat.
    I failed epicly on food today and have no desire to do the 30DS and 6 week 6 pack again today, I have no patience for repetition, but I will do it so I'm not a loser either!