NEED A LITTLE SHOE HELP!!!

Options
Has anyone ever had or have either the NIKE Lunarglides or the free runs? Im about to purchase some new shoes but wanted to hear from some real people what they liked the best. I am set on Nike because I like NIKE+ I appreciate any help anyone can give :)

Replies

• Chowder_17
    Chowder_17 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    This maybe a bit hard since you're in Korea, but getting fit from a shoe store is awesome, since they can recommend the perfect shoe for you. The HAWC at my base does it, so perhaps Osan or Humphreys does?
  • Mills187
    Mills187 Posts: 171
    Options
    This maybe a bit hard since you're in Korea, but getting fit from a shoe store is awesome, since they can recommend the perfect shoe for you. The HAWC at my base does it, so perhaps Osan or Humphreys does?

Yeah I was fit and tried some on I just was curious to see if anyone had those 2 shoes Im really digging those for some reason
  • Fitzgeraldguy
    Options
    I haven't tried either of those, but I have the Reebok realflex and they are amazing.
  • foxxybrown
    foxxybrown Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I have the Nike Free TR Fit. I love them! I tried to start running at the beginning of the year in Shox and they were so hard on my feet. I tried the Frees out and haven't looked back. I can do all my workouts in them and they feel so good.
  • Mills187
    Mills187 Posts: 171
    Options
    I have the Nike Free TR Fit. I love them! I tried to start running at the beginning of the year in Shox and they were so hard on my feet. I tried the Frees out and haven't looked back. I can do all my workouts in them and they feel so good.

yeah like im sold on the frees I love them I just wanted to see if anyone had anything to say about the Lunars, the frees are awesome I heard its close to a barefoot feel with some support thanks so much for the input!