21 day NO BINGE Challenge-Kristyo25

Day 1 is done! Day 1 was GREAT! I woke up with a whole different outlook and mentality. I have lost this weight before, I will do it again and keep it off. Binge eating was not a problem when I lost it before, and it will never be a problem again. Completely done! This is short and sweet because this is really all there is to say for me!

And how was your day????

Replies

• Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    what do u mean by binge eating?
    do you mean eating for the sake of it? - because if thats what u mean i just completed day 2!
    or do u mean not eating alot of unhealthy stuff - because that would also mean iv completed day 2!
    or do u mean not eating anything unhealthy at all? - because i cant do that =[ ...
    ???
  • tabi26
    tabi26 Posts: 535 Member
    I'm still working on my day...but should be able to make it through the next 2 hours, then off to bed! Can't binge eat if I'm sleeping :)
  • Kristy, I am glad you are back on track. Your attitude is great, I know you can do this!!

Day 5 for me, and still going steady. Today has been a little bit of a struggle for me, though. I was sending a package to my husband overseas which included all of his favorite junk foods. Candy, chex mix, and granola bars (the unhealthy kind). Chocolate was looking SO good! I made sure to fill up on some healthier options and managed to avoid it somehow. The trick is taking this one day (or one temptation) at a time.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day. =)
  • jellyfishjen
    jellyfishjen Posts: 1,787 Member
    New day for me. Saturday Day 1. Have started with a healthy breakfast and intend to make this a successful day.
  • Burtonrah
    Burtonrah Posts: 142
    Day 1 for me again and completed! Glad you got back on track too!! We can do this :):):)
  • great day and proud of you! day 6 of 21 for me..it was a great day, lost 4.5# this week (coming back from a 3lb gain last week)
    loving it, tomorrow I'm trying a crossfit class (im actually nervous) and I hope I like it!
  • KristyO25
    KristyO25 Posts: 28
    do you mean eating for the sake of it? - because if thats what u mean i just completed day 2!
    or do u mean not eating alot of unhealthy stuff - because that would also mean iv completed day 2!
    or do u mean not eating anything unhealthy at all? - because i cant do that =[ ...
    ???

Just eating for the sake of it. Just stuffing yourself for no reason. Or no hunger related reason. Binge eating is usually just to feed some type of emotion (anger, lonely, sad, etc.)
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,046 Member
    Well, if you count drinking coffee all day with flavored cream and it all being within calories..otherwise its day 1 today for me..and I have a huge problem with binges..used to be so bad it got to be like twice a week for the past 6 months and has me in a rut..but been slowing way down and have been binge free about 2 weeks prior to this..
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    today has been another great day! weekend begins though so I have to be more careful when I am home more often. I don't snack as much during the work week because I only have the food that's with me!
  • blessedmomof8
    blessedmomof8 Posts: 215 Member
    I feel like I have done okay so far. Of course evenings while watching a movie with my family is my worst time. But I am doing better than I have for a couple weeks. I have covered all but 6 of my calories by exercising. By now I am usually over and frustrated.
  • LauraMarie37
    LauraMarie37 Posts: 283 Member
    ???

Just eating for the sake of it. Just stuffing yourself for no reason. Or no hunger related reason. Binge eating is usually just to feed some type of emotion (anger, lonely, sad, etc.)

Thanks for clarifying that. I feel like it was all over the board with people's goals here, and I wasn't sure if I should be feeling bad for eating chocolate mousse when it was within my calories (even though I wouldn't find it helpful to be that harsh on myself!) Of course, everyone can be here for their own reasons. Just for me, personally, I want to be encouraged to not eat mindlessly and not eat destructively - I don't want to be encouraged to not eat any "bad" foods at all! That's what got me started on binge eating to begin with!!!

Day 5 for me went pretty well...the weekends are my binge pitfalls, though - so we'll see what happens on days 6 and 7!
  • jowans2004
    jowans2004 Posts: 38 Member
    Today was pretty good for me, I think keeping busy helps!!
  • jellyfishjen
    jellyfishjen Posts: 1,787 Member
    Saturday was good for me. So off to a good start once again. Now Its sunday and I can't see any reason why it shouldn't be successful as well.
  • Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,179 Member
    If it's not too late, I'd like to join y'all. It looks like this challenge started on July 15th?
    So, I binged both the first 2 days. I am hoping that this challenge will help me. I will start today -- Sunday July 17th.
    Thanks, y'all.
  • tabi26
    tabi26 Posts: 535 Member
    Saturday was good for me....however today is my birthday. I hope I can hold out!