New 2 MFP and loving it

KRIVERS1980
KRIVERS1980 Posts: 2
edited September 29 in Introduce Yourself
:heart: Hi my name is Danyell. I am 30 years old and live in Texas. I signed up for MFP earlier this week.I have a long way to go in this journey and am now looking forward to it. I started really using it on this past Wednesday. This is really awesome. I love it!

Replies

• pauljsolie
    pauljsolie Posts: 1,024 Member
    Welcome. You're gonna love the support and encouragement. Heck, I hardly ever watch TV anymore.:smile:
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Welcome Danyell.
  • ivansmomma
    ivansmomma Posts: 500
    Hi, Danyell and welcome!
  • Getting_Fit_4_Life
    Getting_Fit_4_Life Posts: 401 Member
    Welcome! This is a great site. Feel free to friend me if you like.
  • jeninne
    jeninne Posts: 412 Member
    Welcome. You're gonna love the support and encouragement. Heck, I hardly ever watch TV anymore.:smile:

Haha- I find that to be so true. Just too busy exercising or communicating with my MFP's
  • Hananiah
    Hananiah Posts: 128 Member
    Welcome Danyell! If you need any tips on exercise and/or nutrition, you can message me. Also, if you want you can add me on here. My journey is not nearly over, but I'm well on my way. You can do this. It won't be easy, but it is doable and once you start it isn't as hard as you may think.
  • jeninne
    jeninne Posts: 412 Member
    Welcome to the site Danyell- you will get lots of support here! Always lookin' for friends, so add me to your list if you'd like :happy:
  • 33runnergirl
    33runnergirl Posts: 80 Member
    Welcome! I started this week as well. Feel free to add me.
This discussion has been closed.