supplements

Options
there are so many supplements out there that it gets really confusing on what i should and should not take. currently, i am taking a multi-vitamin and acidopholus. nothing for weight loss. what are good ones to take? i heard of this one called eleotin and was wondering if anyone knows anything about it. i don't want to take anything that will make me jittery.

Replies

• nmm10
    nmm10 Posts: 12
    Options
    Try alpha-T2 by Physique Enhancing Science..

http://pescience.com/products/new-alpha-t2/

ALPHA-T2 is a clean jitter free blend of three POWERFUL and pure ingredients that are combined at perfect doses. Whether you are trying to drop weight fast or in the middle of a lean recomp phase, ALPHA-T2 belongs in your supplement regimen!

PES didn’t jam as many ingredients at unknown doses into every capsule as we could. We didn’t stuff it full of caffeine to make you think that the more jitters and crash you have means the more weight you are losing. Our products are formulated off of science and the amount of each ingredient is the full and effective dose.

Get Educated on the Alpha-T2 Ingredients

Alpha-T2 is the first product that can effectively:
    + Target Fat Loss
    + Provide Full Body Fat Loss
    + Combine multiple fat loss pathways in the body for an even greater effect – synergy at its finest.
    + Give powerful fat loss without any caffeine crash and jitters