Hello! Looking for other mommies of little ones!

Options
13»

Replies

• runnermama81
    runnermama81 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm fairly new to mfp and I have 3 girls-6, 4 and 3 months. Losing baby weight from the last one (and a little leftover from the others honestly) Add me if you like! :)
  • Jycooper
    Jycooper Posts: 195
    Options
    I have 3 children, 7 yr old, 5 yr old and 1 yr old. Never lost the weight from the first but I'm on a mission now.
  • luvinmytwo
    Options
    Hi I'm a mother of two I have a 7 year old and 3 month old u can add me
  • atsteele
    atsteele Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Hi all!
    I am looking for other moms of little ones to help motivate me, and who understand the struggles of having young kids. I have a 2.5 year old, and a 6-month old. I feel like I ought to be skinny from chasing these two around all the time! Lost the "baby weight" but I wasn't exactly happy with the weight before these two either :)

Please add me as a friend!
    Thanks!

I have a 11yoB, 10yoG, 8yoB, 6yoG and 2.5yoB. Yeah, I ought to be skinny enough just from chasing these little people around, feeding them, doing their laundry, keeping the house semi-clean, etc. Since it apparently doesn't chew up enough calories to keep my lean, I started running more and recently took up TaeKwonDo. Insanity and Tae Bo DVDs are my supplemental program. Feel free to add me. :)
  • JRussie
    JRussie Posts: 3
    Options
    Hello i have boy who just turned 4, also kinda new here and looking for friends to help
    Me stay motivated. So anyone reading this please add me.
  • bkw2488
    bkw2488 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I have six kids ages 12,11,7,5,4, and 10 months, plus work full time...... There never enough time LOL. I am thankful that my oldest can help me out with watching the younger ones a bit.... will send a request :smile:
  • newmetasha
    newmetasha Posts: 22
    Options
    Hiya My little boy is 14 months old & im losing my baby weight!! Xx
  • natop
    natop Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi this is my first time posting. The other day I was chasing my 1yr old through the store and a lady said to me. "You should be 10 pounds lighter after chasing him" she was right I should be. So I am going to start. My hubby is gone during the week so I am taking advantage of everyone I know for sitting while I go to the gym. Im am working my last full time week. Next week I will be part time then I hope to have more time to workout and plan my meals better. Its frozen meals this week.
  • plv2010
    plv2010 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for mamas in the same situation. I'm a mother of a 15 month old son, and am trying to gain back my pre-pregnancy body. Feel free to add me everyone!