Replies

• Tdk4685
    Tdk4685 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    My tummy is the worst.
  • ashfuse
    ashfuse Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Hips and Thighs, definitely! :( My hips are improving..but my thighs...oh gosh LOL I'm gonna have ugly legs forever!
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    My "mommy belly" and my love handles. Grrr.

Honestly, these two places are the only place I really have any fat left and my body is being a pain about losing the fat on those areas. I'm coming to terms with it and starting to love me -- flaws and all.
  • crystalslight
    crystalslight Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    My 2nd butt! Yes I said 2nd. I have 2 butts. People also call these babies, saddle bags. Even when I weighed less I still had them YUCK!!
  • melibea
    melibea Posts: 228
    Options
    My thighs! They are each about twice the size I want them to be. I have flabby fat bags on the inside of my thighs that rub together. I also have saddlebags (not too huge, but bigger than I would like). I also have a bulge in my stomach that won't flatten! It doesn't stick out more than my boobs, and it doesn't keep me from seeing my toes, but it doesn't look good, just flabby and gross. These are the two parts of my body that don't shrink / shrink too slowly :(
  • maemiller
    maemiller Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Upper arms, back and mr stomach
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    My arms have gotten really toned and nice doing arm curls and tricep pull downs. Tricep pull downs will work the back and arm curls works the front.

I've toned my thighs with running, hip machines at the gym and most recently doing the hack squat machine.
  • Katie3784
    Katie3784 Posts: 543
    Options
    I strength train with free weights that are heavy enough that I can do about 16-18 reps, but no more. They say to do low weight and high reps for definition, but I think you need to find a happy medium if you really wanna see a difference. You really won't get anywhere doing endless bicep curls with 5lb weights. Increase the weight every 1-2 months, and when you are happy with your look, stay at that weight. My arms, shoulders, and back are really defined from doing this. As for my thighs and butt, I do squats and lunges, but I think that pilates has played a huge part in getting them toned. I never thought that I would ever love my thighs, but I do now. It's so cool to be able to stand with my ankles touching and my thighs not. I love pilates and do it every single morning. I just do dvds on the mat. The only real trouble spot that I have is my tummy, and it's just because I still have some excess skin from pregnancy. It's been 18 months since I had my son, but I know it takes a while. I'm a bit impatient.
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    love handles are the devil!! :devil:
  • SunSand76
    SunSand76 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    My midsection is pretty much a trainwreck with my flabby upper arms coming in at a very close second.
  • hjollyrn
    hjollyrn Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Stomach/love handles!

Agreed!
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    love handles are the devil!! :devil:

You and me both =p.
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Mine are my thighs and my arms! No matter what I can't seem to get them to shrink! What do you do to successfully exercise these bad boys?!

These are mine too....altho' I could use help everywhere these are the thickest on me.....but I can say that 20 days of doing JM 30 day shred I have lost an inch off each leg and more than an inch off each arm...so far!! Still have batwings and thunderthighs tho'!