Chili's Suggestions

buccynde
buccynde Posts: 10 Member
edited September 29 in Health and Weight Loss
Going to a baby shower tomorrow,then Chili's for dinner. I know I will need a low cal dinner. Any suggestions?

Replies

• LotsOtots5
    LotsOtots5 Posts: 174
    I'm not sure but you might be able to see the menu online and choose your meal before you go. I always get chicken fajitas and eat 1/2 ;)
  • megansmom311
    megansmom311 Posts: 168
    If you look on the menu, they have suggestions for their 'guiltless' items. I think they have an icon of a pepper with a halo, lol. Try ordering those. The sodium will be outrageous no matter what you get, but the calories should be decent.
  • lablovr108
    lablovr108 Posts: 576 Member
    Chili's lists nutritional information on their website:

http://www.chilis.com/EN/Nutritional Information/Chilis_Nutrition_Menu_Generic.pdf
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    I get the chicken fajitas.. or the fajita trio without the tortillas :)
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    If you look on the menu, they have suggestions for their 'guiltless' items. I think they have an icon of a pepper with a halo, lol. Try ordering those. The sodium will be outrageous no matter what you get, but the calories should be decent.

or what this^ person said
  • asunshinec
    asunshinec Posts: 74
    I get the fajitas with no tortillas, and most of the time I just use the sour cream and guacamole to dip my fork for a little extra flavor, like salad dressing. But stay away from the chips and salsa... OMG! I had them last Saturday and it took until today to get rid of all the water I retained from the salt. (The fajitas have a lot of sodium too, but they've never bothered me like the chips and salsa did!) Good luck!! =)
  • shydaisi
    shydaisi Posts: 788 Member
    Guiltless Grill Salmon, no rice, double broccoli :o)
This discussion has been closed.