Workout Music?

Options
Nothing gets me more pumped for a workout (and increases my performance more) than some awesome music. Here's most of my playlist:

Cowboys From Hell -- Pantera
Breed -- Nirvana
Hangar 18 -- Megadeth
Iron Man -- Black Sabbath
AC/DC -- Back In Black
Anarchy in the U.K -- The Sex Pistols
Beat It -- Micheal Jackson
BYOB -- System of a Down
Dani California -- Red Hot Chili Peppers
Enter Sandman (MUST HAVE ON YOUR PLAYLIST) -- Metallica
The Four Horsemen -- Metallica
Fuel -- Metallica
Sweet Child O' Mine -- Guns N' Roses
Jordan -- Buckethead
The Immigrant Song -- Led Zeppelin
The Reaper -- Steve Vai
Perpetual Burn -- Jason Becker
Freewheel Burning -- Judas Priest

What are your favorite songs to shred fat and build muscle to? ;)

I know most of you won't like my choice of music, but whatever, to each his/her own. /hipster

Replies

• Bethannny
    Bethannny Posts: 66
    Options
    I like angry music that gets me pumped. Some of my favorites are Ya'll Wanna Single by Korn and Till I Collapse by Eminem.
  • echeindl
    echeindl Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    All of Mashup Germany! They take like 5-10 different songs and "mash" them so they sound like one song. And they're all really fun to listen to when I'm at the gym

http://www.mashup-germany.de/
  • Bethannny
    Bethannny Posts: 66
    Options
    Oh, and Raise Hell by Hed P.E. It's a vulgar song though lol
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    I was listening to a lot of Lady Gaga for my walks - got tired of it and needed more so I put in anything kind of upbeat or dancy I thought of or dug out of my library which added a bunch of Gogol Bordello (<3!!!), Go!Go!7188 (Japanese), a little flobots, and a little bit of this and that. Probably needs more SOAD but I haven't really enhanced it yet.

If I was lifting (instead of doing cardio) I'd want something a little more driving and less bubbly - more Flobots and Dethklok I think - dunno, haven't gotten there yet.

also I'm playing dance central for my workouts some days (if you really go for it and do it continuously it is QUITE strenuous) so my soundtrack is whatever song I'm playing.
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    Nothing gets me more pumped for a workout (and increases my performance more) than some awesome music. Here's most of my playlist:

Cowboys From Hell -- Pantera
    Breed -- Nirvana
    Hangar 18 -- Megadeth
    Iron Man -- Black Sabbath
    AC/DC -- Back In Black
    Anarchy in the U.K -- The Sex Pistols
    Beat It -- Micheal Jackson
    BYOB -- System of a Down
    Dani California -- Red Hot Chili Peppers
    Enter Sandman (MUST HAVE ON YOUR PLAYLIST) -- Metallica
    The Four Horsemen -- Metallica
    Fuel -- Metallica
    Sweet Child O' Mine -- Guns N' Roses
    Jordan -- Buckethead
    The Immigrant Song -- Led Zeppelin
    The Reaper -- Steve Vai
    Perpetual Burn -- Jason Becker
    Freewheel Burning -- Judas Priest

What are your favorite songs to shred fat and build muscle to? ;)

I know most of you won't like my choice of music, but whatever, to each his/her own. /hipster

On the contrary...Metallica, Guns N Roses, and AC DC are all on my playlist...along with Motley Crue, Bon Jovi, Broken Teeth (kinda AC DC sounding), Saint Rose, Taking Dawn....um can't think what else...LOTS of old hair metal though hehe...