Would you rather...?

Options
BondBomb
BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
Would you rather have a million dollars or be able to eat anything you wanted and always remain health and at your perfect weight?
What about 5 million?
10 million?

I've been sitting here thinking about it and I really don't know. Am I THAT hungry lol?

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,082 Member
    Options
    I'll take the 10 mill. Since you're offering.

I can always lose the weight again.
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    I'll take the money. If I didn't have to work I'd be outside all the time roaming cities and countrysides taking photos... and I can burn a lot of calories that way.
  • sgv0918
    sgv0918 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    I'd take the money too...any of the 3 amounts
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    I'll take the money. 'Cause once I hit my goal weight, I'm going to need a million different outfits to show off my HOT BODDDDYYYYY!!!! lol Plus... this $200/month car insurance sh|+ is killin' me! I'd like to use what I make at my job for fun money instead of bill money. Boo.
  • eekbikiniseason
    Options
    I'd take the money. And build an amazing fitness center in my house & hire a cute personal trainer for motivation :-)
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I'd take the 10 million because when you have that much money no one ever seems to notice that your are chubby...lol
  • joehempel
    joehempel Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    I'll take the cash thanks!

I'll PM you with my paypal address LOL.
  • tropicalicyicy
    tropicalicyicy Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'd take the money. And build an amazing fitness center in my house & hire a cute personal trainer for motivation :-)

i was thinking the same thing! also i would have some sort of organic cook to cook all my meals for me everyday. man, i hate rich people.
  • catwrangler
    catwrangler Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    I would rather.......

be able to eat anything I wanted and always remain healthy and at my perfect weight!

because when you have your health, you have EVERYTHING.
  • shonasteele
    shonasteele Posts: 473
    Options
    Yup, I'd go with the money too and hire a trainer. And be able to afford a tummy tuck if need be.
    Love the idea that I'd get lots of exercise on my world travels too!
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    gimme da moniez.
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    You know I think I would rather be able to eat whatever I want. I have always been good with money..not millionaire good so those of you with paypal accounts dont get any ideas! My only source of real anxiety has been my weight. And I looove food!
    Of course the 10 mil might change my mind ;)
  • catwrangler
    Options
    Even 10 million doesn't go as far as you'd think. Plus money brings worry. Give me pizza and ice cream anytime :laugh:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I'll take the money because I have too many credit cards that I need to pay off plus my school loan from over 10 years ago. Also my son is attending art school and I could pay for his schooling too. Annnnnnd I could hire a personal trainer and a chef to help me lose the weight and eat healhy meals.
  • catwrangler
    Options
    Annnnnnd I could hire a personal trainer and a chef to help me lose the weight and eat healhy meals.
    It worked for Oprah!

oh wait..........
  • tabi26
    tabi26 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Annnnnnd I could hire a personal trainer and a chef to help me lose the weight and eat healhy meals.
    It worked for Oprah!

oh wait..........

She tried do do it the 'natural' way. If I had a million bucks I wouldn't waste my time with working out....and wouldn't hire a trainer....I would hire a surgeon hahah!