n4 new balance pearl hrm

Options
okay, somehow i've managed to get the annoying beeping sound turned on my hrm. it beeps every hour and every time i push a button and it's just gotta go. so! i should turn it off, right? just pick up the manual and figure it out. yeah, only i've misplaced mine. :x after searching my entire room for it i figured it would be no problem to google it right up. i've been searching for a few hours now and i'm not having any luck with that either.

SO! i turn to you, mfp. does anyone out there with the same heart rate monitor happen to know how to shut the beeps off? i would be oh so very grateful if you could help me out! also.. in my random sequence of button pushing i think i may have managed to turn the alarm on. every time i go through the setup where you put your age/weight/all that stuff it says alarm is set to off but there's a little bell on my watch that definitely wasn't there before and i'm not quite sure what that means. :blushing:

can somebody help me, pretty pretty pleaseeee?

Replies

• nmescalera
    nmescalera Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    i have it!!!! i jsut got mine to and i still have the book..... its in my purse!! lol i'll go grab it! lol is it the hourly beep thats on??
  • nmescalera
    Options
    Turning button chime on or off

in TIME mode,press START/STOP to toggle the button chime ON/OFF

with the button chime ON, a short beep will sound upon each button press and at the top of the hour.

Note: turning the button chime ON does effect the overall battery life. You will experiance a lnger battery life if you leave the button chime OFF.

thats what it says! lol hope that helps
  • dontstopnow
    dontstopnow Posts: 152
    Options
    Turning button chime on or off

in TIME mode,press START/STOP to toggle the button chime ON/OFF

with the button chime ON, a short beep will sound upon each button press and at the top of the hour.

Note: turning the button chime ON does effect the overall battery life. You will experiance a lnger battery life if you leave the button chime OFF.

thats what it says! lol hope that helps

ahhh, thank you so much! :flowerforyou:
  • nmescalera
    Options
    your welcome!!!!! I love mine so far!! lol
  • mahus14
    mahus14 Posts: 2
    Options
    I just bought this and it did not come with the manual...

How do I set the time? How do I use this? Lol

Help