Reset ticker???

mistyb47711
mistyb47711 Posts: 861 Member
edited September 29 in Health and Weight Loss
Ok so I started MFP Feb. of this year and lost 13 lbs.....then it happened...I fell off and gained all but 5 lbs of that back.....So my question is...do I reset my ticker starting weight to this Monday when I got back on ...or leave my starting weight to where I started this journey in the first place in Feb.????

Replies

• leslturn8
    leslturn8 Posts: 505 Member
    It will be hard to click the weight you are now, i know i did it myself but its good to start fresh!
  • adamcf
    adamcf Posts: 126
    leave your starting weight from Feb. it's all one journey. The journey keeps going even after you reach your goal.
  • boreala89
    boreala89 Posts: 6
    I would leave your ticker the way it is. It's a journey and we all hit road blocks, you can do it though!
  • Katherine1687
    Katherine1687 Posts: 106 Member
    Leave the ticker at your February starting weight. You worked hard to lose that 5lb and you deserve everyone to know!

As someone else said - it is all part of the same journey!
  • leslturn8
    leslturn8 Posts: 505 Member
    The others made valuable point but some of us started MFP after a large weight loss like me... I lost motivation and was stuck at 75kilos for over 2 months , i started it again and vowed it would move this time....It is upto you what you do.
  • mistyb47711
    Thanks guys for answering......I think im gonna keep my 5 lbs ;)
  • suz74
    suz74 Posts: 77 Member
    yeh, quite right! I joined last October and did a couple of days then did nothing til March when I really went for it. All on another site and on my own til last month but it's all still the same journey for me...
  • athenawho
    athenawho Posts: 253
    I was wondering something of the same thing.

When I started MFP I was 214, but I had already lost 6 lbs.

I wasn't sure to put my ticker to 220 or to keep it at 214...
  • mistyb47711
    I was wondering something of the same thing.

When I started MFP I was 214, but I had already lost 6 lbs.

I wasn't sure to put my ticker to 220 or to keep it at 214...

Id change it to 220...when you began your journey
  • athenawho
    athenawho Posts: 253
    Yeah, I think I should, I've been adding 6 lbs to all my weight lost on the ticker...ok, I'll change it.
This discussion has been closed.