Detox?

Options
leslturn8
leslturn8 Posts: 505 Member
Hi all I am interested in doing a detox, i have never done one and i think my body needs one, any suggestions?

Replies

• dduke01
    dduke01 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    GNC has two of them. A seven day and a two day. I did the two day one and it was excellent. I lost five pounds then gained it back right away but when I started to lose weight it was alot faster.
  • DebiP10
    DebiP10 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    oh im interested in the 2 day detox, do you have any more info on it please
  • leslturn8
    Options
    GNC has two of them. A seven day and a two day. I did the two day one and it was excellent. I lost five pounds then gained it back right away but when I started to lose weight it was alot faster.
    i could only find the 7?
  • monstr0sity
    Options
    Detox's are just starving yourself. From my personal experience :/
  • ShannonWinger
    ShannonWinger Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Check out the Fast Track One Day Detox Diet. It's actually 11 days but you do a 1 day fast on the 8th day. It's really good and basically resets and teaches you to eat clean and get a good start. It's a great way to wean yourself off sugar. The first few days are a little rough but once you get through it you feel great. You don't have to starve or deprive yourself. The last time I did it I eat every 3-4 hours and I was never hungry.
  • leslturn8
    Options
    Check out the Fast Track One Day Detox Diet. It's actually 11 days but you do a 1 day fast on the 8th day. It's really good and basically resets and teaches you to eat clean and get a good start. It's a great way to wean yourself off sugar. The first few days are a little rough but once you get through it you feel great. You don't have to starve or deprive yourself. The last time I did it I eat every 3-4 hours and I was never hungry.
    Thankyou! Ill look into it!