Suggestion for workout DVD's

Options
Good Morning!
I'm off to the States tomorrow-no husband and no kiddies
I'm kinda nervous about my eating - I want to watch but also enjoy!!
While I'm down there-I want to purchase some workout DVD's
do anyone have any suggestions??

Replies

• WishfulShrinking331
    WishfulShrinking331 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I use exercise tv, it's a website and they have a lot of free full length workouts. I like it cause I easily get bored with the same routine.
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    I've heard great things about Insanity. I just ordered it, but it's not here yet.
  • bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I have Jillian Michaels 30 day shred. (havent gotten through it yet, sitll need to get an HRM), but I've seen some really great results on here! :)
  • Kacy
    Kacy Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels, Jackie Warner and Bob Harper are my favorites, and all have full lenght (one hour) and shortened (15-25 minutes) if your in a rush.
  • crystalmichelle82
    Options
    Several Beachbody programs: p90x, ChaLean Extreme, Insanity, Turbofire. I guess it depends what you are interested in. That would help narrow your responses a little. :smile:
    I just met with a couple last night that have a baby and she is pregnant & said that she has done some of the Jillian Michaels and for her and her husband they are not enough, they are kinda boring. But, i say that's just them. I definitely am not criticizing anyone's advice. Everyone finds something for them and exercising and committing is what it's all about. Kudos to everyone.
  • Kat0310
    Kat0310 Posts: 341
    Options
    I have Jillian Michaels DVDs: 30 Day Shred, Ripped in 30, and 6 week/6 pack abs. They're all great and really good for anyone who is pressed for time. They are each approx. 30 mins. and you see great results with them.

Good luck!
  • Ultima_Morpha
    Ultima_Morpha Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • thinby40
    thinby40 Posts: 113
    Options
    Leslie Sansone walking DVDS are very easy and effective....she has 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 mile walking videos.
  • JeAnnRandallGraham
    JeAnnRandallGraham Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels '30 Day Shred' for sure. short workouts but very effective. Have fun :)
  • liberaltendencies
    liberaltendencies Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Love, love, love Biggest Loser Cardio Max and Power Sculpt!
  • jessicao1972
    Options
    I love Chalene Johnson's TurboJam. It is AWESOME and is FUN!
  • sunyg
    sunyg Posts: 229
    Options
    Any of the dvds from Bob Harper's Inside Out Method. They are cheap and very effective.
  • charmainecurrie
    Options
    thanks for all the suggestion!!
  • szczepj
    szczepj Posts: 422
    Options
    I love Chalene Johnson's TurboJam. It is AWESOME and is FUN!

I use to love turbojam, I'm thinking about grabbing it next time I'm at my parents house!