1 1/4 lbs ground turkey
1/2 cup crumbled gorgonzola
cooking spray

sauce 1/4 cup reduced fat mayo
2tsp sweet pickle
1/8 tsp pepper

12 dinner rolls
lettuce

mix first 5 ingredients and divide into 12 equal portions (1.65 ounces), the recipe actually calls for skillet cooking but heres what I do.

Mix the first five ingredients, divide into 6 equal portions ( i use whole wheat hamburger rolls instead of potato rolls). Line a baking sheet with parchement paper or spray with cooking spray and cook the patties in the oven @400 for 10-15 minutes.

I completely leave off the sauce and instead use spicy mustard, lettuce and tomato and I serve with a salad. I have put the calories with out a bun that way you can add the bread of your choice, or no bread if you choose!

These stay really moist and reheat in the microwave for an easy lunch or second dinner!

with no bun, 192 cals, 11 fat (5 sat), 71 mg cholest. 110 sodium, 23 prot., 4% vit a, 13% calc, and 9% iron.

Replies

• Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    1/2 tsp garlic powder
    1/4 tsp salt
    1/4 tsp pepper
    1 1/4 lbs ground turkey
    1/2 cup crumbled gorgonzola
    cooking spray

sauce 1/4 cup reduced fat mayo
    2tsp sweet pickle
    1/8 tsp pepper

12 dinner rolls
    lettuce

mix first 5 ingredients and divide into 12 equal portions (1.65 ounces), the recipe actually calls for skillet cooking but heres what I do.

Mix the first five ingredients, divide into 6 equal portions ( i use whole wheat hamburger rolls instead of potato rolls). Line a baking sheet with parchement paper or spray with cooking spray and cook the patties in the oven @400 for 10-15 minutes.

I completely leave off the sauce and instead use spicy mustard, lettuce and tomato and I serve with a salad. I have put the calories with out a bun that way you can add the bread of your choice, or no bread if you choose!

These stay really moist and reheat in the microwave for an easy lunch or second dinner!

with no bun, 192 cals, 11 fat (5 sat), 71 mg cholest. 110 sodium, 23 prot., 4% vit a, 13% calc, and 9% iron.
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    These are really good too! I made them a few weeks ago and LOVED them!!!!!!

*Kistinbee*
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    OMG I love turkey bugers on my GF grill....but wow...gorgonzola cheese is one of my favs I am sooo trying this! the sodium isn't too bad either w/ the cheese!!! so another yea from me!!! lol
    thanks so much!
    Ali