Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred

Anya1982
Anya1982 Posts: 22 Member
hello everyone:)

Anyone who is just starting her diet and exercise programme?

I am starting today J. Michaels with some low calorie diet and additional daily jogging.
Anyone who wants to support and share results together while loosing the weight:)

Replies

• cband
    cband Posts: 45 Member
    Hi. I'm doing that as well, I don't jog I just run like a mad woman with my dog lol :P
    The link below is my blog. I'll be updating it in 2 days with my 10 day results. Good luck!
  • HannahPendrigh
    HannahPendrigh Posts: 147 Member
    Im on Level 1, Day 4 of the 30 Day Shred - felt good today because I didn't die so much! Not following her diet, just sticking to the MFP calories.
  • priescm
    priescm Posts: 95
    I just started the 30 day shred yesterday with my husband! :)
    I'm just following MFP diet for now, too. I'm not so in to jogging/running yet but I walk my puppies every day for an hour or so...plus do Zumba and use the elliptical at the gym. Jillian really kicks your butt! Even my husband who is in REALLY great shape and weight lifts was having a hard time on level 1 day 1! :)
  • vanlaura
    vanlaura Posts: 26
    I'm on 30ds day three, just 'trying' to stick to my daily mfp calories, so not following the meal plan :) I also jog, I'm doing the couch to 5k program. Enjoying it so far!