New, looking for accountability partners...

I'm a 41 year old Husband and father of 3. Doing P90X and the Primal Blueprint Diet. Trying to get my Cave Man "groove" going. Looking for friends for support/motivation and accountability.

Ask me anything!

-Jeff (jeff5by5)

Replies

• Aeliyah
    Aeliyah Posts: 247
    Hey, and welcome to MFP!
  • Welcome!im new and about to start the px90 as well
  • jeff5by5
    jeff5by5 Posts: 5
    Awesome Runnergrl82! I'm on day 67. Just finished Yoga. Good luck getting started.
  • jeff5by5
    Thanks for the welcome Aeliyah! I see you ticker. Are you running or walking 100 miles?
  • Aeliyah
    Aeliyah Posts: 247
    That ticker is an all-encompassing one for my July Challenge. It counts walking, jogging / running, elliptical machine, biking, roller blading, etc. I stick to the walking, elliptical and biking mostly... attempted the Couch to 5K program back in May and my body just can't handle it yet (previous back injuries). I hope to go at it again once I lose more weight though! I'm determined to do it!
  • jeff5by5
    Sorry about the back problems. I'm thankful I don't know what that's like. Good luck with done a 5k. I am not a fan of running. Every once in awhile the mood will strike me, but it's pretty rare.
  • iwannawearatutu
    iwannawearatutu Posts: 150 Member
    Wow, sounds like you've got a more intensive plan than I do! But I am definitely looking for more support and accountability, so feel free to friend me. :) Personally I'm just watching my calorie intake with a focus on avoiding simple carbs as much as I can. I'm hoping to add more exercise, probably in the form of the treadmill and or the 30 Day Shred.