Hi Fp

Options
Im a new comer and I love this site.
I am 47 and have been battling Hyper - thyroid all of my life, with 10 years as a non smoker and getting healthy
at 38 , I thougth I won the thyroid battle naturally and did for years, However over the past 4 years I have went
from 140 - 157 and Im 5' 5 but all my weight is in the middle ugghh.. big stomach.. little everywhere else.
I have done it all.. I eat organic as much as possible, I exercise from riding my bike to walking 2 miles to dancing,
to on the organic wagon to weight lifting to everything, I have to work extra hard to loose a thing and it takes a long time
and then its not really alot I build muscle and I still have a fat stomach.. I know you cant spot reduce..
My age is hormonal and hot flashes are the worst after any sugar intake - I am a water person and tea..
I use to be addicted to Coke cola, and I had to let that go to 1/2 cup a day if any. I would like to slim down the middle and be a little more porportioned and leaner... Im trying the FitnessP to check
calories even thou Im mostly a fruits & veg girl, I have a garden..and Im single/. < think thats the problem ahaha.
So now that I have bared my soul - I think I have introduced myself .. thanks for listening thats a big plus...:flowerforyou:

Replies

• wbond
    wbond Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP...excited to have you here
  • HankFit247
    HankFit247 Posts: 139
    Options
    Welcome!

Were all here to support you. Let us know how we can help.

Hank