hcg diet support

Options
i'm on the hcg diet ... r1p2d21. it's getting really tough because i can't wait to finish with this round and go onto phase 3. i started at 151 lbs and i am now at 138.5 lbs. woohoo!!! i am extremely happy with my results and don't feel like i need to lose anymore weight. i am 5'5" with about 27% body fat. is there a group in here that is on phase 3 of the hcg diet?

Replies

• grannysfanny
    Options
    I am on p3 of HCG. I am struggling a bit because the prior stages told me exactly what to eat, and now I am trying to figure it out on my own. My biggest challenge is to eat enough calories. I understand that I should consume 1500 a day now, and most days I am just not hungry, and struggling to get that many calories down. Any suggestions?
  • amyliu7
    amyliu7 Posts: 17
    Options
    i don't really have any suggestions yet because i am still on the last few days of p2. but i recently joined a group on facebook called "Beyond HCG". they seem to have a lot of suggestions. is it true that you cannot have starches on p3? i was looking forward to eating breads again.
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    There is a GREAT HCG thread going on here! I hope you find it cuz they are very supportive and have lot's of info!
  • Valde02
    Valde02 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi to all,

I am on the HCG diet (Kore HGC). I started taking it 12 days ago. Last week I gained 3 lbs. I hadn't changed my diet or anything. That day, I found this website and joined. I am still taking the pills and have since contacted Kore. I am still waiting to hear back from them.

I don't drink a lot of water. I struggle with this and I am wondering if that is why I am not seeing results.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers, Veronica
  • amyliu7
    amyliu7 Posts: 17
    Options
    hi veronica,

i take the homeopathic drops from numedica. i got it from a doctor and it has worked great. i've lost a total of 12.5 lbs and i only needed to lose 10-15 lbs. its' really gone great. but you definitely need to drink water. i drink a gallon a day.
  • roselover58
    roselover58 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    hi!

Glad I found you guys.

On round 2, day 5.
  • roselover58
    Options
    i don't really have any suggestions yet because i am still on the last few days of p2. but i recently joined a group on facebook called "Beyond HCG". they seem to have a lot of suggestions. is it true that you cannot have starches on p3? i was looking forward to eating breads again.

After you stop the drops, you kick up the calories (mostly protein), for 21 days. During those 21 days, no sugar or starch. After that, you can start building in your starch - just watch the scale. Your body will tell you if a starch is not good for you.

Hope that helps.
  • roselover58
    Options
    I am on p3 of HCG. I am struggling a bit because the prior stages told me exactly what to eat, and now I am trying to figure it out on my own. My biggest challenge is to eat enough calories. I understand that I should consume 1500 a day now, and most days I am just not hungry, and struggling to get that many calories down. Any suggestions?

You could continue with the same foods and such you ate while on the prior phases, just up the amounts - for example:

breakfast, 2 or 3 eggs, with toast/butter and some bacon/ham/sausage
    lunch - a big salad, with chicken (200 grams, instead of the 100g you ate before)
    snacks - fruit, cheese, crackers
    dinner - salad, veggies, protein

Aim for 400 calories for each of your meals (b/l/d) and about 100 calories for each of your two snacks - that's 1,500 calories.

Good luck! Remember that if you skimp on your protein, you will put on some weight.
  • roselover58
    Options
    Round 2, phase 2 (VLCD), day 7

1.2 pounds since yesterday. Total lost so far - 20.8 (8 lbs this round).

whoo hoo!
  • roselover58
    Options
    Round 2, phase 2 (VLCD), day 7

1.2 pounds since yesterday. Total lost so far - 20.8 (8 lbs this round).

whoo hoo!