Skinny cow candy

rachietuk
rachietuk Posts: 308 Member
edited September 29 in Food and Nutrition
I'm eating some now. I'm not sure what I think. It's ok but is it rally worth 120 calories?

Replies

• cawfeesong
    cawfeesong Posts: 34
    I didn't think it was worth it!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,033 Member
    I didnt know skinny cow made a candy. I love their ice cream bars and sandwiches
  • rachietuk
    rachietuk Posts: 308 Member
    I would rather have ice cream than the candy. It wasn't bad but not worth the calories.
  • princessmikayla5
    princessmikayla5 Posts: 140 Member
    I love their peanut butter crisp thing. Definitely worth 110 calories for me!
  • Kristy144
    Kristy144 Posts: 166
    I love the skinny cow chocolate mint ice cream sandwhiches, those are so worth the calories.. now the boxes of candy, I won't even buy them they are $3.50 a box here for only 6 pieces, what the heck!
  • JodiS75
    JodiS75 Posts: 284
    I have no idea what size it is, or what it tastes like, but you can get a package of pretzel M & Ms for 150 calories. To me, that seems more worth it :tongue:
  • JodiS75
    Oops :blushing:
  • AnitaAntone
    AnitaAntone Posts: 177 Member
    i love it,better choice than a regular candy bar when i have a pms craving!if its not worth it to you dont eat it
    3697427.png
  • chatal36
    chatal36 Posts: 167 Member
    I have no idea what size it is, or what it tastes like, but you can get a package of pretzel M & Ms for 150 calories. To me, that seems more worth it :tongue:

Really the whole bag? only 150 calories ! Yess!
  • chatal36
    chatal36 Posts: 167 Member
    O and I love skinny cow icec reams and candies...my dietition says its a better option...she eats them too
  • wellnesscoachmegg
    wellnesscoachmegg Posts: 68 Member
    I liked the clusters better than the bars--taste wise, they were both great...but honestly, neither fit the bill for me for a tasty "treat". Just too little there for the 120 calories. I think I had 4 or 5 clusters? And the bars remind me of those pink/yellow/brown wafer things...I mean, I inhaled that sucker in no time flat! A better option for me is either a square of 88% dark chocolate (endangered species brand @ whole foods), or a skinny cow ice cream, or even a healthy choice fudgesicle.
  • kappyblu
    kappyblu Posts: 654 Member
    Compared to other candy bars on the market, 120 calories is awesome!!! The lowest regular size candy bar I have ever seen in supermarkets are 140 calories (York peppermint patty) then the new awesome 3Musketeers Truffle bar at about 180 calories.

I think 120 calories is awesome and I have had the candy...delicious!!! I like the Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches, but not the ice cream bars so much. I think it's because ice cream bars always have a wood taste from the stick. Maybe it's my imagination, but I just don't like the wood flavor in my ice cream. lol
  • JodiS75

Really the whole bag? only 150 calories ! Yess!

Yes, the whole SMALL bag :laugh: I get them in the vending machine at work sometimes! I think the calories are lower because there's less than what's in a bag of regular M & Ms.
  • JustBreathe418
    JustBreathe418 Posts: 355 Member
    I had no idea that M & M's came in bags of 150 calories. I will have to look into that haha
  • jujubean1992
    jujubean1992 Posts: 462 Member
    i'd rather eat some hershey's special dark :) and its 150 cals for 5 blocks. way more chocolate fix for the calories. two blocks are 60 cals & that usually gets me my fix... i ate half a bar last night tho... but i was still under my calories.
  • kdaymon
    kdaymon Posts: 1
    They are delicious, just not sure worth the calories.
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Well.. considering a package of Reese's peanut butter cup is 210 calories... I think the heavenly crisp peanut butter bars ARE worth it at 110 calories. :)
This discussion has been closed.