New me, here I come.

Options
I joined on Monay. I'm hoping to find a few people who have about the same amount of poundage to lose so we can keep each other motivated. I have a VERY hectic work schedule and I know I'll need help at least staying motivated to exercise.

I've got between 30-40 pounds to lose and I'm ready to get busy.

Replies

• ajanieva
    Options
    I joined on Monay. I'm hoping to find a few people who have about the same amount of poundage to lose so we can keep each other motivated. I have a VERY hectic work schedule and I know I'll need help at least staying motivated to exercise.

I've got between 30-40 pounds to lose and I'm ready to get busy.
  • clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am also wanting to lose 30-40lbs, but I have vowed to only set mini goals for myself. So far, it's working! I know you will find others besides myself to give you that extra "push"! Congratulations for taking this step:flowerforyou:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP.
  • ajanieva
    Options
    I'm not really sure where I want to be. I've been skinny, but it's been a long time since I've been healthy. I am setting my goal for now and may adjust it in the future. All I know is that I've gained 45 pounds since Janurary 2007 and I hate it. I am not sure I could survive at 125lbs. again, so I'm shooting for something a little more reasonable.

Thanks for your support.
  • Ezzie
    Ezzie Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Glad you are here, you'll find lots of support as well as friends...I'm in the same boat, haven't really set any firm goals, just want to see numbers go slowly down and clothes fit better and better. So far this IS working.

000201DC.gif
  • usmcwifeb15
    usmcwifeb15 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I started out wanting to lose 38lbs but now I am down to 33lbs to lose. Anytime you need to talk just send me a message.
  • ajanieva
    Options
    I was new, then I quit, now I'm back and "new" again. I feel better already. There's something to be said for seeing what you've eaten in black and white. Almost as motivating as seeing the scale count down. So, here we go again, I'm on my way.:happy: