**** NSV-GYM!!! TREADMILL*****

Options
Thought Id share because when I started working out at almost 400 lbs, I was doing a 2.3 speed level with no incline barely for 10 minutes.

Today I workout about 45 minutes, I can run at 5.0-5.5 speed, granted for only a few minutes at a time and I can fast walk at 3.5 speed UPHILL at 12.0 incline for a full 25-30 minutes with no stopping!!

Losing 70lbs has helped me so much at the gym to be able to move around and more flexible. Its mind boggling! I cant wait to see what the next 70lbs lost will do for me at the gym!!!

God bless!!

Replies

• Frankenbarbie01
    Frankenbarbie01 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Yeah!!!! YOU!!!!
    You are a machine!!! Incline of 12......WOW. Great progress and huge diference in your pics so far! Good for you!!
  • nurse_christieyne
    Options
    Great job. Love your pics. Keep up the hard work.
  • DorGam
    DorGam Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Wow! Keep it up!:smile:
  • emgs52
    emgs52 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    thats amazing your doing a awesome job keep it up!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!! Keep up the great work!!
  • av8rblond
    av8rblond Posts: 140
    Options
    That is so fantastic! The pictures are the proof as well. You have a light in your eyes and your skin is brighter (not grey). You should be so proud of yourself..this is all you! You are a gym rat now..yes you are one of `those`people....lol
  • GEMINI_STL
    GEMINI_STL Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hey Man, Great Job! I know how it feels to be around or above that 400lb plateau...I was there myself around 2004-05. I was about 420lbs. People didn't believe me when I told them that, but I was. Guest because of my build and past sports history. Semi-Pro Football and the gym helped me get down to around 360lbs. I got at that weight and was there for a long time. Now tired of symptoms of diabetes, and other aches and pains, I got back on the routine. Down to about 335 lbs myself. Good Luck on your weight loss journey and life style change. Thanks for posting, because you may not know who you may help with this information! PEACE & BLESSINGS!

Carlos aka BIG LOS
  • fitness_superstar
    Options
    Wow you're doing AMAZING! keep up the hard work! You're such an inspiration
  • 01elizabeth59
    Options
    That's fantastic!! Your pictures look great! you are doing a wonderful job!! Keep it up!!
  • MelissaE27
    MelissaE27 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    that is awesome.. good for you.. you absolutely look wonderful!!
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    look at you melt. that's fantastic :) that's how i felt. i started at 300pounds, and now i can do about 4-6 minutes of jogging.
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!!!! I need to do more with the incline on mine, but I think it's difficult. :wink:
  • sahalcomb
    sahalcomb Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a difference! Keep it up! :smile:
  • DragonSkip
    DragonSkip Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I can't wait to join a gym but since working out at home is working for me right now I'm saving the money. I want to start training to do a warriors run in 2012 after I get some of my weight off!
  • jmruef
    jmruef Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Way to go! The pictures are WONDERFUL!
  • phy40
    phy40 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • timeforachange2011
    Options
    wow!! Awesome job!! :)
  • MizzDoc
    MizzDoc Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    YOU are looking fabulous. Definitely on the right road to beter health and fitness. Congrats on all your progress to date and keep us posted. Can't wait to see your next update!
  • talecca
    talecca Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!! Feels great don't it!
  • tiabirdie56
    tiabirdie56 Posts: 4,043 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work you're doing for yourself! Lookin' good!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!