Just joined MFP!!!

Options
Hi Everyone, Ive lost 40 pounds over almost 2 years and I joined MFP to help me maintain. So far I love the site and what it has to offer! And I look forward to reading the threads and learning new things!

Replies

• Mnonan
    Mnonan Posts: 38
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I love it. I started the beginning of June and already down 13 lbs. you will love it here. Everyone is so supportive and this site keeps me motivated and am always inspired by people's success stories.
  • EmBlazes
    EmBlazes Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome. MFP is fantastic and I really get a lot of support and motivation on here. I wish you every success with your quest for health!!!

:wink:
  • cbond74
    cbond74 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! You will find lots of great support here!! Feel free to add me as a friend for support!
  • Lesliecs
    Lesliecs Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site! I just began my journey this week and the support and tools here are wonderful!
  • editara13
    editara13 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Welcome :-) . I'm maintaining too, after I reached my goal with MFP, now for almost a month I've been maintaining my weight and is working great. I'm consuming my 2000 calories, (only healthy food though) and lots of water. Feeling great and I hope you will too :-)

3574379.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Crystal529
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I reached goal in November 2010, it took me nearly 20 months to lose 40 pounds with my thyroid disorder. It was a long road but I was determined to get there!!! Now maintaining is just as hard but I have no choice but to change my food habits for life. Thank you for welcoming me so kindly :)
  • chocobaby01
    Options
    Hello everyone, Iam stuck in a bit of a rut with my eating habits and really want and need to get out of it. I just joined so tomorrow WILL BE my new start. I have been healthy and maintained a healthy weight in the past (pre - babies!), for many years,so I know its inside me somewhere to do this.