hii :))

Options
Well, I'm not technically would be consider "new" to MFP. I've joined half a year ago :/ Then i kind of gave up on it and now I want to return I forgot my old username + password. So I decided to start a new one instead. I have a lot to lose, around 50 lbs++ I'm pretty friendly and I'm a good listener. I would greatly appreciate any friends of all ages and sexes. My name is Patty, by the way and I'm 22. Hopefully I get to know some of you more. It would be great to restart it here. I really need to kick the lazy habit of coming here to update my calorie intake and get the working out started! :D
patty

Replies

• Renay1961
    Renay1961 Posts: 3
    Options
    hi Patty my name is Renay and I just started two days ago, I love this website it is great, and very easy to use, I have a lot to lose also 50 pounds also, I am doing really good with my work out, I have a Wii Fit EA Sport, and I also ride my bike each day, getting started is easy with the exercise I started out walking first, and build it up as I went along, don't worry you will start, just do it slow don't rush it and stick to eating right if anything..
  • pattybabii
    Options
    Renay,
    Thanks for replying :)) Ooo, a wii fit! I always want one! Is it fun? Yeah, I just came back here around 10 minutes and I begin to love it already. Thanks for the advice.
    patty
  • mmoyer1978
    mmoyer1978 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Welcome both of you! I've been a member of this sight for about 6 months now. It's been amazingly helpful and supportive. I've lost 72lbs but still have about that much to go. I used to weight 282lbs and three weeks ago I ran a 5K! Now I feel like I can conquer the world. Best of luck to you and your weight loss adventure. You can do it! You just have to put your mind to it.
  • lookinforparadise
    lookinforparadise Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new to MFP also. I love this site and think it will help me a lot. HOW did you lose 72 lbs. in 6 months?! That is fantastic! I need to lose about 60.
  • pattybabii
    Options
    mmoyer,
    wow 72 lbs! That's fantastic! You are such an inspiration :) Now I am so determined and motivated! :) Thank you, I sure will enjoy it here!
    patty
  • pattybabii
    Options
    lookinforparadise,
    I need to lose about 50 or so , Good luck on your weight loss journey. :)
    patty