My shirt size has changed

Options
rocklion
rocklion Posts: 69 Member
I went to the store today. It was much needed because the fact is all my clothes are falling off me. My boss even mentioned something on Friday. I was wearing a blue shirt and some khaki pants. They were falling off me. She looked at me and said, "You look like a bag lady."
So, I went to the store today. I had worn XL and XXL in my shirts. First thing I did was pick some Large. Tried them on. Too big.
I went and got some mediums. I tried them on.
Perfect fit.
I have gone from an XL to a Medium since February. I couldn't believe it.

Replies

• szczepj
    szczepj Posts: 422
    Options
    Congrats! That's amazing!
  • babybluz33
    babybluz33 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, such great progress! I can't wait until I can buy new clothes in smaller sizes! Keep up the great work!
  • radtcma
    radtcma Posts: 10
    Options
    That's awesome dude. One thing I've realized is that usually the selection is a bit better if you're able to fit the smaller sizes. An XXL on me right now is a bit loose, but an XL is almost tight. I can't wait to get down to a L. congrats on your accomplishment!
  • ChaseAlder
    ChaseAlder Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    That's great!

I wish we could just shrink our clothes to fit us as we lose weight... I have jeans from Maurices that fall off straight out of the dryer.
  • mattbryan
    mattbryan Posts: 147
    Options
    That is totally amazing! I'm so impressed and motivated by your success! Keep up the good work and keep sharing your NSVs with us!!!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!