Back on the Wagon - wanting to lose 70lb in one year - anyon

Options
Hi

I'm not new to MFP - but I am coming back after a long break. I had been using the site and had lost quite a bit and was down to 184... sadly i stopped using it when on holiday and then didnt go back so now I am up to 187. I want to get down to 115lb over the next year and i would love to meet other people who have a similar goal.. so drop me a note and we can work on it together! I figure that there is safety in numbers!

All the best and good luck!

Kat

Replies

• poutinEeyore
    poutinEeyore Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi Kat,

Welcome to MFP. I have 70+ pounds to loose but I need to do it in smaller numbers if I put the actual amount that I have to loose than its going to feel like I'm never going to make it. You can friend me if you like.
  • ProTFitness
    ProTFitness Posts: 1,379 Member
    Options
    I had a client loose 70 lbs in 6 mon
    the healthy way
  • deboney
    deboney Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi Kat!
    I have about 50 lbs. to lose. Sadly, I lost 34 lbs about 4 years ago, and put it all back on.
    I'm serious now about getting this weight off. You should be proud that you only put back on a couple of pounds!
    I commend you!! A friend introduced me to this site, and I'm loving it so far. You can friend me if you would like.

Debbie
  • csoul27
    csoul27 Posts: 53
    Options
    I to am back on the wagon as well. I have 48 pounds to lose. I lost 40 lbs over a year ago and a shoulder injury and stress has caused me to stop what I was doing and gain it all back. Would love to help you and myself .Will send you a friend request. Good luck!
  • HollieDoodles
    HollieDoodles Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Ooooo, count me count me!!!! LOL

I need to lose at least that much. :0) Motivation has been starting to go down hill this past week. I need a new challenge and friends that will hold me accountable!

~Hollie
  • LSmela
    LSmela Posts: 30
    Options
    I am new to MFP, and still learning about it. But I want to lose 100 lbs too. It is a long road to travel and I need someone to challenge me every so often. Right now it is the calories, how does anyone able to eat the amount they say you should? Friend me if you like
  • soguesswhat
    soguesswhat Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have about that much to lose, too. I'd love to be 115lbs again, but I realize that isn't realistic for me anymore... that was my teenage weight, and I'm no longer a teen....lol Anyway, I think it's fantastic that you only gained 3lbs over the time you were gone. That's great maintenance!

I've only been on this site for like 2 days, but I love it already. Lots of great people and support.
  • laura9of9
    laura9of9 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm new too. I think I might have weighed 118# in junior high! Hoping to get back under 200 and then I'll set another goal. I just found this site the other day when I was looking for something that would track carbs and sugars.