I just need to vent

Options
BondBomb
BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
I don't like to complain to family or friends so please bear with me as you all are my MFP friends...

I love my son. I really really do. But pregnancy sucked. And the weight is coming off so so so slowly. I am not good at losing weight. I am impatient and a big baby! That is why I maintained a healthy weight for so long. I never wanted to need a diet. I didn't get fat having fun eating burgers and fries and anything I wanted. I got fat eating pretty healthy and gaining the 30 lbs I was supposed to gain while pregnant. But only 10 came off after the birth. Its just not fair!!!! Ok I am done whining. Back at it. Excercise...nutritous food and a healthy attitude.
Thanks for letting me get that off my chest!

Replies

• vdavis_89
    vdavis_89 Posts: 334
    Options
    Do you feel better now? :) Everyone needs to vent! I do it all the time..... mostly to my dog or my kitchen sink while doing dishes lol Cleaning is my escape :)
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    I'm glad I can help!
    PS: your baby is a gift, not everyone can have them!! And besides, the real pain in the *kitten* comes when they turn into teenagers!! You're gonna wish your weight was your only problem!!
    You're beautiful, take care of yourself first from now on!!
  • ritafay2011
    Options
    HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER AFTER VENTING,WE ALL NEED TO DO IT!!!:happy:
  • rave266
    rave266 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Iam going through the same thing. Still need to lose 20 pounds. Hope you feel better.and reach your goal soon.All the best
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    HI!You`ll get it off.it takes time.Be proud of the fact you ate healthy while pregnant.At least you have a precious gift to show for your wt gain.
    good luck
    jane
  • thenewkarisa
    thenewkarisa Posts: 207
    Options
    Do you feel better now? :) Everyone needs to vent! I do it all the time..... mostly to my dog or my kitchen sink while doing dishes lol Cleaning is my escape :)

cleaning is my escape too!!! some people on here say not to log cleaning as exercise but when you do as much as I do (cause I like it), then you can log some.... and some people think I'm crazy for liking it
  • Kfarleyfarms
    Options
    lol it's ok, everyone needs a safe place to vent. And if this is your place, then so be it. We all understand your pain, so it's ok!! I hope you feel better after getting that off your chest, so you can go hold your little bundle of joy! Best of luck to ya!
  • paperpusher3
    paperpusher3 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I think it's great that you like cleaning. I like the satisfaction of looking around at my neat and clean house afterward. And I do log the calories but I don't eat them. I feel better that I've gotten some type of exercise.:wink:
  • crystalslight
    crystalslight Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    In the same boat as you. I was really active during my pregnancy. Running well into my 3rd trimester. Healthy eating, everything. Still gained 45lbs. After all that work trying not to gain alot of weight. I still did.
    I'm in the process of trying to lose 25lbs.
    Alot of us can relate to your frustration. Good luck on your weight loss :)