Ripped in 30- August Challenge

Options
I'm putting this up really early. I have seen so many of these challenges but I am waiting till august because I'll be using this to get fit during school.

Soooo, who's in for the August Challenge? Plenty of time to get everything together and prepare.

Replies

• Jamessliminup
    Options
    would like to get involved in some challenge...not sure of what this is..how do i find out what it is
  • AlexJourneyHall
    AlexJourneyHall Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    It's the Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 workout dvd
  • k8edge
    k8edge Posts: 380
    Options
    I am down... I am starting on Monday so I will be a little bit ahead of the bunch.
  • zenchild
    zenchild Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I'm on Level 2 Day 8 of 30DS and I was planning on doing Ripped in August anyway.
  • AlexJourneyHall
    Options
    Great
  • bhurley1424
    bhurley1424 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I was planning on doing this next month after I finish the 30DS. I still need to go buy the dvd though, guess I got a few weeks to do that.
  • AlexJourneyHall
    Options
    Yes, that is why I wanted to put it up here soon. Just in case people need to get things. I know I still need to get the right kind of hand weights. I watched all the workouts though, so it looks good:smile:
  • lauraaaaxo
    lauraaaaxo Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Im up for this, im on Level 3 day 5 of 30ds and was planning on doing it in August anyway. only thing is im having an operation on 28th july so wont be able to exercise for a while:( i might start a little early and hopefully be in line with everyone else when im back to it:)
  • AlexJourneyHall
    Options
    Sure, that will work Laura. It's nice to find so many people are interested.
  • jbwilson06
    jbwilson06 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am in. Sounds great and I really need the encouragement. It is great to have people to do this with.
  • lauraaaaxo
    Options
    Are all you guys american? because im in the uk and cant find this dvd anywhere. it has only been released in region one:(
  • rkinard1
    rkinard1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would like to join as well. I started it and did not get pass day 2 week 2. I need motivation.
  • bhurley1424
    Options
    Are all you guys american? because im in the uk and cant find this dvd anywhere. it has only been released in region one:(

I think most of us are - can you order online? Amazon.com sells them. Not sure if Amazon is different over in the UK as to what they carry.
  • lauraaaaxo
    Options

I think most of us are - can you order online? Amazon.com sells them. Not sure if Amazon is different over in the UK as to what they carry.

yea its on amazon but it has only been released on region 1/ntsc so it wont play on my dvd player:( ive managed to find week 1 and 2 online now but cant fine the last 2 weeks:(
  • BeautyFromWithin
    BeautyFromWithin Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I'll join this! I'm starting tomorrow, but I need support and motivation from those doing it too so that I can finish it out strong and not give up!
  • BeautyFromWithin
    Options
    I finished W1D1 this morning!

OMG I FEEL GREAT! I am energized and so proud of myself with how good I did for the first day! After 30DS, some of the moves were quite easy for me to get deeper into! Jillian is not as intimidating in this workout and instead had be laughing out loud at some of the things she said "GET SOMEEEE!" hahhaa. It was great! I can't wait for tomorrow's workout, but I know I'm going to be so sore!

I was sweating buckets!
  • bhurley1424
    Options
    I just got my dvd and am ready to begin next week after I complete 30DS!:bigsmile:
  • BeautyFromWithin
    Options
    W1D2 is finished!

The side lunges from 30DS are back and are KILLING me!
    My hamstrings just burn! As sore as they are, I love the feeling and know that I'm doing the exercises right!
    I still enjoy this workout more than 30DS levels, maybe because its a refreshing change or Jillian is a lot less intimidating, who knows..

I am going to have to take a rest day tomorrow as I have to be up early to go to an amusement park with friends - at least I'll get a lot of exercise from walking around! I may double up come Sunday though, we shall see!
  • bhurley1424
    Options
    great job Beauty! I'm thinking about stopping the 30DS a little early and start this. I'm just kind of bored with it now. What kind of cardio is in RI30? I'm soo over the jumping jacks!! :smile:
  • BeautyFromWithin
    Options
    There are no jumping jacks in this week's circuits!

However there are butt kicks and punches as there were in 30DS

They have some really fun cardio moves though like "running man" and "fast feet". They're hard, but work your hamstrings and legs to much!

Thanks so much!