Noob

Options
hello peeps ...i'm new to the site as i just joined less than an hour ago. i've been wanting to keep better track of my food consumption thru the use of a diary that calculates my nutrional intake and found myfitnesspal thru google's search engine. i like that i was able to find the foods i've eaten the past couple of days in the database ...i joined two other sites and had to customize everything i had each which was a bit of a pain.

as for my weight loss goals, i'd like to lose 12 lbs. i've always been considered pretty active and healthy but lately, i've just felt lazy and have completely fallen off the wagon. :frown:

...but it's a new year and i'm facing it head-on and am determined to get back to the thinner, toner, happier version of me that i remember oh soooo well!! :happy:

Replies

• miche1e
    miche1e Posts: 11
    Options
    hello peeps ...i'm new to the site as i just joined less than an hour ago. i've been wanting to keep better track of my food consumption thru the use of a diary that calculates my nutrional intake and found myfitnesspal thru google's search engine. i like that i was able to find the foods i've eaten the past couple of days in the database ...i joined two other sites and had to customize everything i had each which was a bit of a pain.

as for my weight loss goals, i'd like to lose 12 lbs. i've always been considered pretty active and healthy but lately, i've just felt lazy and have completely fallen off the wagon. :frown:

...but it's a new year and i'm facing it head-on and am determined to get back to the thinner, toner, happier version of me that i remember oh soooo well!! :happy:
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Welcome and the best of luck to ya!!:bigsmile: Let us know if we can help! You can acheive the goals you desire...just stay motivated!!

*Kistinbee*