Insanity and px90

Options
I just ordered both of these. Has anyone tried this? Are you getting good reults?

Replies

• Keebler125
    Keebler125 Posts: 44
    Options
    lots of folks around here use p90x. pastor and his wife use it.
    only one person i know uses insanity.. but well what can one say.

i have p90x. but i am not sure if i can do it.
  • bobbybdoe
    bobbybdoe Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    I'm doing my P90X/Insanity hybrid this summer. Down 3 pounds -- Getting cuts (muscle definition) everywhere and I feel great! Do P90X first (for the muscle) and do Insanity afterwards to burn off any leftover fat.

Let me know how your progress goes. :)
  • wdwghettogirl
    wdwghettogirl Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    I have 2 weeks left of Insanity... I LOVE it!! Makes you work like never before and sweat like a sinner in church! LOL It's an awesome work out! I know I'm getting more fit because I can last longer thru each circuit and keep up better with the people in the video. Enjoy!!
  • leslturn8
    leslturn8 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I'm doing my P90X/Insanity hybrid this summer. Down 3 pounds -- Getting cuts (muscle definition) everywhere and I feel great! Do P90X first (for the muscle) and do Insanity afterwards to burn off any leftover fat.

On a scale of 1-10 10 being the hardest....for an avaerage not greatly fit person how hard is it?
  • nosey_rosey
    nosey_rosey Posts: 380 Member
    Options

On a scale of 1-10 10 being the hardest....for an avaerage not greatly fit person how hard is it?

I am doing Insanity and just finished week 2... I am not very "fit" but I can do most of it. The hardest part is the push ups for me but I stick with girly pushups and do just fine. Go for it!!
  • bobbybdoe
    bobbybdoe Posts: 472 Member
    Options

That's me at the start haha. 15. But you're supposed to push through it. 1st week is HELL. You will be sore (I could barely curl one of my arms after day 1), but even with the pain, continue to do the workouts (After the warmup and stretch you'll feel a lot better). Don't give up.
  • runnergrl82
    Options
    Thanks for the quick replyss. Ill let you know how it goes